Best Prices on the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 60i #3-5630-2X
Powerful, lightweight, and perfectly precise – the Cutmaster® 60i is the perfect combination of end-user insight, advanced technology, and intelligent design. Packed with power and offering the highest power-to-weight ratio in its class, the Cutmaster 60i offers best in class cutting arc length and the most empowering and engaging user experience, no matter the application.
The Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 60i doesn’t play around when it comes to cut capacity or speed. It can slice through mild steel, aluminum, and stainless steel with ease, and it plows a perfect groove when gouging. From first cut to cleanup, day in and day out, you’ll be able to stare down any challenge with Cutmaster 60i on your side.
The Superior Cutmaster 60i
- Only three consumable parts – That means fewer parts to keep on hand and quicker changes for fast turnaround times.
- Long arc stretch – When you’re in an odd position or trying to hit a corner, Cutmaster 60i’s extra-long arc will stretch to keep constant contact with the workpiece.
- Modes of operation – The machine has four modes of operation: cut mode, expanded metal cutting mode, gouging mode, and latch mode, allowing you to lock in so you can focus on what’s important: cutting.
- SL60QD 1Torch – This torch is compatible with the entire Cutmaster family and other outfits in the industry. “QD” stands for quick disconnect, meaning the leads can be separated from the torch. It’s a feature fabricators like you asked for, giving you the option of replacing only what you need to replace. The result? More affordable maintenance and repair – and more money in your pocket.
- 7.6 kW rated output, 50% Duty Cycle at 60A with automatic multi-voltage detection from 208-480V; built for portability and durability with the integral multi-handle design
- Up to 3/4 in. (20 mm) recommended cut capacity with maximum sever of 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) and 3/4 in. (20 mm) pierce capability.
- High-visibility, oversized display with gas optimizer technology and consumables end-of-life indicator
- 50% Duty Cycle at 60A with automatic multi-voltage detection from 208-480V
- Industry-leading 4-year warranty on power supply and 1-year warranty on torch
|Amperage Output||10–60 A, continuously adjustable|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (OCV)||300 V|
|Input Voltage||208–480 VAC ± 10% (1ph or 3ph)|
|Rated Duty Cycle||
50% @ 60 A
60% @ 50 A
100% @ 40 A
43 A @ 208 V
39 A @ 230 V
19 A @ 480 V
|Input Power Cable and Plug||9 ft. (2.7 m) 1ph 8 AWG 3/C with NEMA 6-50P plug (prewired) 9 ft. (2.7 m) 3ph 12 AWG 4/C cable without plug|
|Work Lead with Ground Clamp||20 ft. (6 m) #8 work cable with 50 mm connection|
|Gas Requirements||Compressed air|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F–122°F (0°C–50°C)|
|Input Pressure||90–125 psi max (8.6 bar)|
|Air Flow Requirements (cutting and gouging)||300–500 cfh (142–235 l/s)|
|Recommended Cut||Up to 3/4 in. (20 mm)|
|Maximum Sever||1 1/2 in. (38 mm)|
|Pierce Rating||3/4 in. (20 mm)|
|Torch Duty Cycle||100% at 60 A @ 400 cfh air flow|
|Recommended Generator Size||15 kW (at full output)|
|Torches (for use with Cutmaster 60i)||
SL60QD 1Torch (supplied)
SL100 Mechanized 1Torch
SL100SLV Automated 1Torch
Product Questions and Answers
How to Prepare for Operation:
Disconnect power at the source before assembling or disassembling any parts.
- Check Connection.
Check to make sure that the torch is properly connected. Check that the proper parts are being used.
- Check Power.
Check primary input power source. Inspect the cable and proper input voltage.
- Check Air Source.
Check air source to make sure it meets requirements.
- Connect Cable.
Connect the work cable to the workpiece or cutting table. Connect only to the main part of the workpiece.