Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/ Battery Charge/Jump Start & Excel Power (No ArcReach®) 907798004
Trailblazer® welder/generators deliver unbeatable arc performance providing the smoothest, most stable arc in the industry. The Trailblazer exclusive Auto-Speed™ technology delivers superior runtimes, increased fuel efficiency, and improved welder/generator performance. No other compact machine in the 300-amp class delivers more welding power or more auxiliary power with better fuel efficiency and less noise — for productive, profitable, quieter job sites.
Multiprocess Welder For Sale Online
This Miller Trailblazer delivers the smoothest, most stable arc in the industry. No other compact machine in the 300-amp class delivers more welding power with better fuel efficiency. But that's not all you'll receive...
- Unbeatable arc performance. Get the job done faster & save money with wide amperage output and better welding deposition rates.
- Auto-Speed™ Technology. Miller machines exclusively offer the benefit of matching engine speed to load.
- Electronic fuel injection (EFI). Improved fuel efficiency means higher productivity and profitability.
- Excel™ power. Miller machines offer the exclusive ability to power at idle.
- Cleaner and Stronger Generator Power. This Trailblazer welder, combined with a 25-horsepower engine, offers up to 12,000 watts of clean, usable, Accu-Rated™ power.
- Fewer refueling trips. Spend more time welding and less time refueling - this machine delivers maximum runtime.
- Maximum cost savings. Spend less money on fuel and enjoy more profit.
- Safer, more product job sites. A quieter job site is a more productive job site. No more shouting over loud machines!
- Portable & compact. Trailblazer welders are 17% smaller and 10% lighter than competitive machines.
Other Versions of the Miller Trailblazer 325:
- 907754003 - Miller Trailblazer 325 (Kohler) EFI w/ CHG/JMP & EXL PWR
- 907799001 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 Diesel, GFCI
- 907797 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler)
- 907797001 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler), GFCI
- 907797002 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (KOHLER) w/ Electric Fuel Pump
- 907797003 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) w/ Wireless Interface Control
- 907798 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI
- 907775001 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 LP, GFCI w/ Excel Power & ArcReach®
- 907775 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 LP, GFCI
- 907798001 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/ Wireless Interface Control
- 907798005 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/Battery Charge/Jump Start, Excel Power & Wireless Interface Control
- 907798002 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/ Excel Power
- 907798003 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 EFI w/GFCI, Excel Power & Wireless Interface Control
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
- Plasma (PAC)
|Title||Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/Battery Charge/Jump Start & Excel Power (No ArcReach®)|
Structural steel work
|Engine Idle Speed||2400 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||2400 RPM
|Fuel Tank Size||12 Gallon|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||10500 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||12000 W|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||20 in|
|Net Height||28 in|
|Net Length||40.5 in|
|Net Weight||508 lbs|
|Weight:||515 Lb(s) 0 Oz|