Miller Big Blue® 600 Pro (Kubota) #907737004
This EPA Tier 4 Final 600 amp welder/generator tackles tough jobs that require high output for welding, gouging, and auxiliary power.
Features:Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V2403 Industrial Diesel Engine
- The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. Kubota T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
- Improves work site safety and communication.
- Enables welding parameters to be viewed with greater clarity at virtually any angle. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
- Electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, and engine RPMs. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
- Detects if remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates the confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Requires no elaborate procedure - just select process and weld!
- All painted sheet metal is pretreated with a zinc-rich primer to provide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel).
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine-tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
- When activated, reduces the open-circuit voltage to 15 volts when the power source is not in use, increasing operator safety without compromising arc starts.
- Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
View our welding machines, welding machine accessories & safety equipment.
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
- Submerged Arc (SAW)
Miller Big Blue® 600 Pro (Kubota) #907737004 Specifications:
Maintenance and Repair - Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater
|Engine Idle Speed||1350 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||25 Gallons|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Rated Output||600 A at 42 V, 40% Duty Cycle,550 A at 42 V, 60% Duty Cycle,500 A at 40 V, 100% Duty Cycle|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||12000 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||15000 W|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/8 in (9.5 mm)|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||92 VDC|
|Amperage Range||Amperage Min Max 20 - 600|
Lift Eye (Standard)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||28.5 in|
|Net Height||46 in|
|Net Length||69.5 in|
|Net Weight||1750 lbs|
Miller's True Blue Warranty