Miller Digital Elite Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Inferno #281003
Show the world you’re a tough welder in this Miller Digital Elite Inferno Autodarkening Helmet with black and orange flame design.
Industry-leading helmet provides high-performance versatility – featuring ClearLight™ Lens Technology
The Miller Digital Elite helmets are a step up in functionality from the Miller Classic Series. This helmet features an extra adjustable headband for a comfortably snug fit. Choose from four improved digital control modes- cut, weld, grind and x-mode to serve different welding applications. A .1- 1 second sensitivity and delay control makes for excellent accuracy.
Welding professionals swear by this line, saying it delivers precision on starter welding and arcs. This helmet is resistant to heat and provides optimal protection. Electromagnetic arc sensing eliminates sunlight disturbance outdoors to protect your eyes and boost your productivity. The helmet covers your entire face and is made of UV proof material to protect against burns.
You can count on the lowest possible price when you buy from Welders Supply, and all orders over $300 ship free within the continental US.
- NEW Improved Digital Controls allow user to easily adjust mode and settings
- NEW Redesigned headgear features additional adjustment settings for better fit & comfort
- NEW 3 Year Warranty
- 9.22 sq. in. viewing area
- Four Arc Sensors for superior lens response
- Four Operating Modes – Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode
- Auto-On/Off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc
- Viewing Area – 9.22 sq in. 3.85 x 2.38 sq. in (97 x 60 mm)
- Four Arc Sensors – 1/ 20,000 sec. lens speed
- Sensitivity and Delay Control – .10 – 1.0 sec
- TIG Rating – 5 amps and below
- Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
- Weight – 18 oz (482g)
- Meets ANSI Z87.-2003 (High Impact) standard
- Includes 5 outside cover lenses, 2 inside cover lenses, and Helmet bag
- Inferno design with red/orange flames
Four Operating Modes
- Weld Mode – #8-13
- Cut Mode – #5-8
- Grind Mode – Light State #3.5
- X-Mode – Can be used in Shades #8-13
- Electromagnetic Arc Sensing eliminates: Sunlight interference – Outdoors, Low-Amperage Lens Opening – TIG, Lens Openings – Pipe/Curves, Obstructed Sensors – Hidden/Cavity Welds
Shop no more! We have the BEST PRICE on MILLER WELDING HELMETS on the WEB!
View our entire inventory of safety equipment and Miller Autodarkening welding helmets for sale online today.
Miller Digital Elite
|Low Amp TIG Rated||
|Low Battery Indicator||
|Weight:||2 Lb(s) 15 Oz|