Victor Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 102 Plasma Cutter #1-1330-1
The CUTMASTER 102 is the fastest cutting 1" (25 mm) machine on the market today. The Cutmaster 102 Plasma Cutter's lightweight compact design combined with multiple voltage selection makes it the most portable and powerful cutting machine you can buy. A Thermal Dynamics 1Torch SL100 is included with this system.
Cutmaster 102 Plasma System Features
- All user controls located on the front panel
- Color coded LEDs display status conditions
- Storage compartment for easy access to spare parts and consumables
- Versatile 1Torch with ATC disconnect simplifies adding lead extensions or converting to a machine torch
- Industry's only 60 Amp drag tip
- True Guard roll bar facilitates transportation and increases protection
- Multi-voltage operation from 208 to 480 Volts in a single power supply
- Auto Pilot Restart instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability.
- 20 ft. lead
- Spare parts kit included
- Maximum cut capacity of 1¾" (45 mm)--More than any other plasma cutting system in its class
Shop other Plasma Cutters from Welders Supply.
|Max Amperage Output - (Amps)||100|
|Output Power - (Kw)||12|
|Recommended Cut - Inches (mm)||1 - " (25)|
|Max Cut - Inches (mm)||1¾ - " (45)|
|Pierce Rating - Inches (mm)||3/4 - " (20)|
|Input Voltage - (Volts, Phase, Hz)||1/3 Phase
|Duty Cycle (@ 40 deg C)||60% @ 100A
80% @ 80A
100% @ 70A
|Amperage Draw||95 (230V, 1 Phase)
45 (230V, 3 Phase)
|Dimensions (H x W x L) Inches (mm)||15 x 12 x 30 (381 x 305 x 762)|
|Weight - lbs (kg)||62 (28.1)|
|Torch Model||SL100® Hand, Automated,& Mechanized|
|Air Pressure - psi (bar)||70 (4.8)|
|Flow - Cfm (l/m)||7.5 (212)|
|Warranty (Unit/Torch) Parts and Labor||4/1|
Product Questions and Answers
How to connect a torch :
- Choose the right torch.
Use only the Thermal Dynamics SL 100/Manual or SL100/Mechanical Torch to connect to the Cutmaster 102. Maximum torch lead length is 100 feet.
- Align the ATC male connector on torch lead with the female receptacle and push together.
Secure the connection by turning the locking nut clockwise until it clicks. Do not use locking nut to pull the torch lead into the receptacle and do not use tools to secure connection.
- Torch is ready for use.
Power on unit and use torch.