Thermal Arc Fabricator 252I #W1004403
TThe Thermal Arc Fabricator 252i is a multi-purpose 3-in-1 machine capable of most MIG, TIG, and Stick welding projects. This welder is the same as other Thermal Arc Fabricator 252i welding machines, except this package includes a convenient dual cylinder cart and a spool gun. The cart allows you to easily move the 66lb welding machine and two large gas cylinders. The included Tweco MIG Spool Gun is great if you do aluminum welding. With Automatic Input Voltage Selection from 208 – 230 VAC and an operating range of 187 – 276 VAC, the Thermal Arc Fabricator 252i is unmatched in the marketplace for its power, versatility, and price point--especially for a USA made machine.
- Fabricator 252i Power Supply
- Tweco® WeldSkill® 200 Amp Ground Clamp with 10 ft (3 m) Lead
- Victor® EDGE™ Argon Flow Gauge
- Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp Electrode
- Holder with 13 ft (4 m) Lead
- .035" / .045" V Groove Lower & Flat Upper (Fitted)
- .023" / .030" / .035" V Groove
- .045" Flux Cored Roll
- Contact Tips (1 each):.030 (0.8 mm), .035 (0.9 mm), .045 (1.2 mm)
- Outlet Guide, .023" (0.6mm)
- 15 ft (4.6 m) Tweco Spray Master® 250 Amp MIG Gun
- Gas Hose, 12.5 ft (3.8 m), Male 5/8-18
- 9 ft (2.7 m) Power Cord and NEMA 6-50P 230V AC Plug
- Operator’s Manual
- Dual Cylinder Professional Cart
- Torch & accy. (W4013600)
- Spool Gun (1027-1391)
Three Process Capability: MIG (GMAW/FCAW), STICK (SMAW), TIG (GTAW).
- Infinite Voltage Control with optimized starting performance.
- Inductance Control for arc stability and spatter control.
- Tweco MIG Gun w/15 ft cable and industry standard Tweco #4 connection.
- Durable Metal Feed Plate features 2 roll drive system, quick change reversible drive rolls and easy-to-set single scaled wire tension knob.
- 4", 8", or 12" Spool Capacity allows easy installation of wire spool sizes. Spool Gun ready.
- Adjustable Arc Force Control for optimum STICK electrode performance.
- Excellent 6010 welding electrode performance.
- Lift TIG Start: Provides TIG arc starting without use of high frequency.
-PFC Power Factor Correction: Up to 40% more electrically efficient than conventional MIG Welders
-Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold capability
-Excellent Portability: Lightweight, less than 66 lbs
-Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials and shielding gases
-Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue
-Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices and Spool Gun
-Quick Change Polarity: Simple quick change polarity (no tools required) from the front of the power source
-Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating
-IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use
-Advanced Features: Includes Pre & Post Flow, Down Slope, Hot Start, Spot, Stitch, Burn Back, Wire Sharp, Arc Hour
- Mechanical Contractors
- Automotive Repairs & Customization
- Petro / Chem Fabrication
- Sheet Metal Fabrication / Light to Medium Fabrication
- On-Site & Portable Welding Applications
- Dairy Industry
- Food / Beverage Industry
- Farms & Ranches
- Training Institutions
- Maintenance & Repairs
For the best prices on MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders, shop Welders Supply online.
W1004401 230V Mig/Tig/Stick Package
Flux Cored (FCAW)
Lift TIG (GTAW)
250A / 26.5V @ 40% Duty Cycle
200A / 24V @ 60% Duty Cycle
150A / 21.5V @ 100% Duty cycle
Max. Open Circuit Voltage:
Wire Feed Speed:
67 - 700 ipm (1.7 - 17.8 m/min)
65.3 lbs (29.6 kg)
Part No: W1004401
Description: Fabricator 252i Package