- ClearLight™ 2.0 Lens Technology - Provides advanced high-definition optics for the most realistic view that’s clearer and brighter—before, during and after every weld.
- 3.0 Light State - Brighter light state that allows operators to keep their hood down, improving safety and productivity.
- X-Mode - Electromagnetically senses the weld to eliminate sunlight interference and continuously detects the arc even if sensors are blocked.
- InfoTrack™ 2.0 - Monitors arc time and arc count for quoting and metrics.
- AutoSense™ - Automatically sets the helmet sensitivity by sensing your welding environment. Ideal for weld operators who frequently adjust their settings for changing welding environments.
- Four Arc Sensors - Four independent arc sensors provide superior lens response for obstructed or low amp welding.
- Four Operating Modes - Weld, Cut, Grind, and X-Mode provide ultimate versatility.
- Half Shade Settings - For precise shade adjustments.
- Variable Shades - Welding shades 8-13 and cutting shades 5-8 allow operators to customize the lens shade to their needs.
- Improved Digital Controls - Intuitive design and large push buttons allow user to easily adjust mode and settings.
- Memory Function - For ease of switching between two preset customized memory settings
- Gen 3.5 Headgear - Flexible, ergonomic design provides enhanced support, stability and comfort.
- Durable Shock-Absorbing Gasket - Protects lens from drop impact.
- Auto-On/Off - Lens automatically turns on at the strike of an arc.
- Quick Release Cover Lens - Simplifies lens changes and reduces downtime.
- Helmet bag
- 2 inside cover lenses
- 5 outside HDV cover lenses
Welders Supply has the BEST online prices for AutoDarkening Helmets and welding helmet accessories or all our quality safety equipment!
|Miller Digital Elite™, Stars & Stripes III, Clearlight 2.0 #289759 - Specifications|
|Low Amp TIG Rated||✔|
|Low Battery Indicator||✔|
|Viewing Field||9.22 in|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|