People who bought this product were also interested in:
Miller Digital Elite Autodarkening Welding Helmet Stars and Stripes III #281002 (replaced #264852)
This Miller Digital Elite Autodarkening Welding Helmet has a stars and stripes pattern. Use this patriotically designed helmet when you’re looking for a graphic and functional way to stay safe when welding.
Veteran welders love the Miller Classic Series Digital Elite helmets for their precision in starter welding and arcs. This helmet features four modes including weld, cut, grind and x-mode to serve various welding applications. The .1-1 second sensitivity and delay control features make for accuracy.
In addition to functionality, the Miller Digital Elite Autodarkening Welding Helmet is designed with comfort and safety in mind. It's lightweight, easy to put on and very spacious for those who wear glasses. An adjustable headband allows for a comfortably snug fit on your head. This full coverage helmet protects you from UV burns, while electromagnetic arc sensing blocks sunlight interference.
Trust the Miller Digital Elite series for increased productivity and safety. We carry this patriotic Miller Digital Elite Autodarkening Welding Helmet at the lowest possible online price and offer free shipping within the continental US on all orders over $300.
- NEW Improved Digital Controls allow user to easily adjust mode and settings
- NEW Redesigned headgear features additional adjustment settings for better fit & comfort
- NEW 3 Year Warranty
- 9.22 sq. in. viewing area
- Four Arc Sensors for superior lens response
- Four Operating Modes – Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode
- Auto-On/Off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc
- Viewing Area – 9.22 sq in. 3.85 x 2.38 sq. in (97 x 60 mm)
- Four Arc Sensors – 1/ 20,000 sec. lens speed
- Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 – 1.0 sec
- TIG Rating - 5 amps and below
- Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
- Weight- 18 oz (482g)
- Meets ANSI Z87.-2003 (High Impact) standard
- Includes 5 outside cover lenses, 2 inside cover lenses and Helmet bag
- Patriotic stars and stripes design
Four Operating Modes
- Weld Mode - #8-13
- Cut Mode - #5-8
- Grind Mode – Light State #3.5
- X-Mode – Can be used in Shades #8-13
- Electromagnetic Arc Sensing eliminates: Sunlight interference - Outdoors, Low-Amperage Lens Opening - TIG, Lens Openings - Pipe/Curves, Obstructed Sensors - Hidden/Cavity Welds
You’ve found it! We have the BEST pricing on Miller Welding Helmets on the WEB!
See our entire selection of safety equipment and Miller Autodarkening welding helmets available online today.
Miller Digital Elite Autodarkening Welding Helmet-Stars and Stripes Part #281002 Specs
|Weight:||2 Lb(s) 15 Oz|