Jackson Safety* AIRMAX ELITE* Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Part#40839
Protect yourself from the respiratory dangers of welding fumes and heat stress – without sacrificing visibility – with the AIRMAX ELITE* PAPR from Jackson Safety*.
Welders Supply has the best welding equipment, for the best price, and with no hassle, all in one convenient place! Talk about saving time AND money! The AIRMAX ELITE is specially designed to make welding comfortable and affordable, with a helmet that fits to your head and a cooling respirator, your welding will be a breeze. Air purifying respirators are essential for any welder, regardless of skill or welding technique. Dangerous fumes are created during welding and your lungs need to be protected from them or you will be at serious risk for permanent injury. The fumes can cause irreversible damage to your lungs and will prevent you from welding in the future. This helmet is known for its functionality and ease of use when welding on multiple types of metals and switching between welding methods. All this new welding technology should raise the price significantly, but Welders Supply always maintains the low prices it is known for.
This welding helmet delivers the best in class optical clarity available in a PAPR, coupled with an enlarged viewing area and an auto darkening filter with Balder* Technology to reduce eye fatigue and enhance welding accuracy. The flame-retardant face seal protects against sparks while audible and vibrating signals indicate when the battery or filter needs to be changed.
Don’t choose between comfort and compliance. Get both with the AIRMAX ELITE* PAPR from Jackson Safety*.
- BH3* Air welding helmet features variable auto darkening filter with Balder* Technology. The Balder* Technology provides superior optical viewing clarity from any angle along with one of the largest ADF viewing area of 3.78” x 2.70”
- Variable ADF with grind mode. Adjustable shades 6-8 (torch) and 9-13 via external knob
- Flame-retardant face seal around welding helmet protects against sparks
- Lightweight blower with advanced control system to maintain constant air flow rate throughout the charge of the battery
- Audible and vibrating alarms signal welder when need for new filter or battery change. Blower unit display also provides visual status of the battery charge and level of filter clogging
- Three-layer filter provides NIOSH approved HE filtration from particulate contaminants. The pre-filter extends the operating life of the main filter by capturing coarse particles. The spark arrester helps protect the main filter from damage by sparks and welding spatter
- Breathing Hose with flame retardant cover is protected against sparks and flexes with the welder during use
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery is the newest battery technology that provides 8 hours of power
- “Smart” Battery Charger indicates when charging and when complete without overcharging the battery
- Adjustable belt accommodates personal sizing from 25” to 62”
PAPR Comes Complete With:
- BH3* Air welding helmet with flame-retardant flexible-face seal - 48040
- Variable auto-darkening filter (ADF) with Balder* Technology and 1/1/1/1 optical classification- 40885
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery (8 hour)-40864
- Breathing hose with flame retardant cover
- Dual-speed blower unit
- Battery charger
- Waist belt
- NIOSH HE filter assembled with pre-filter and spark arrestor
- Air flow indicator
- Storage bag
Welders Supply has the BEST online prices for our complete line of great safety equipment!
Jackson Safety* AIRMAX ELITE* Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Part #40839 Specs