Millermatic 211 Auto-Set MIG Welder 907614 (110/220 Volt)
The Millermatic 211 Auto-Set 110/220 Volt MIG welder is Miller's most versatile single phase MIG welder. A best-in-class welding machine, it also has excellent value. While the previous model was their most versatile single phase MIG welder and also a best in class buy, the revamped 211 adds even more features and versatility—all in a lighter, more compact package.
What sets the new Millermatic 211 apart from the previous model:
- It’s more versatile: The new 211 lets you select from five different wire and gas combinations and .024 inch wire capability, making setup even easier.
- It’s more portable: A new triple-handle design and a 50% reduction in weight to just 38 pounds (down from 74 lbs.) makes the new Millermatic 211 easier to transport. It’s also 3 inches shorter in height.
- It’s easier to use: The new 211 has a redesigned angled wire drive with an updated motor for smoother wire feeding and better welds while supporting longer torch options. Plus, a new three-grooves-in-one Quick Select drive roll lets you use virtually any wire.
- It’s smarter: With the new 211 model, you can plug in a Miller Spoolmate 100 or Spoolmate 150 gun and the machine automatically detects it and configures itself for the appropriate spool gun.
- It’s cleaner: With Miller's Fan-on-Demand technology, the fan only powers on when needed, helping to minimize the intrusion of dirt into the unit while also conserving energy.
- Aluminum and Mild Steel Welding
- Farm and Ranch
- Field Maintenance and Repair
- Metal Art/Sculpture
- Motorsports (car, truck, cycles, etc.)
- Welding Projects
- Millermatic 211
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG gun
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Material thickness gauge #229895
Capabilities of the Millermatic 211:
As with the previous model 211, the updated model has a Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) that allows you to connect to either 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools.
- Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG capability minus any guesswork by automatically setting your welder to the proper parameters. All you have to do is set the diameter of the wire and the thickness of the material, then start welding. Welding aluminum, stainless steel, or mild steel will require its manual mode.
- Reliable and Economical Welding is a cinch with the optional Spoolmate 100 Series spool gun. The new 211 lets you weld aluminum from 18 ga to 3/8 in. On 230V you can easily weld mild steel from 24 ga to 3/8 in. (0.8-9.5 mm) in a single pass.
- Smooth-Starts – Thanks to Miller's proprietary technology, the Millermatic 211 delivers smooth, spatter-free starts. No pop gun starts and virtually no spatter to clean up.
- Tip Saver Short Circuit Protection - As with most of the Miller Mig welding machines, this Millermatic 211 will extend your tip life and protect internal components from damage by automatically shutting down output if the tip is shorted to the work.
- Infinite Voltage Control provides the flexibility to set the machine manually whenever you desire. Unique to this welder is its Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP), which allows you to connect to either 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools.
- Welds Thickest Material in its Class! The Millermatic 211 has the highest output in its class. On 230V you can easily weld mild steel from 24 ga to 3/8 in. (0.8-9.5 mm) in a single pass.
Protective CoverView Product
Small MIG CartView Product
MDX-100 MIG GunView Product
Check out the wide selection of MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders available at Welders Supply Company.
Welders Supply Company offers the best price for this best-selling single Miller Mig Welder.
- 907422 Formerly
- 951603 110/220 Volt Mig Welder/Small Cart
Millermatic 211 Specifications
|Input Power||240 V, 25 A, 60 Hz, 1-Phase
120 V, 20 A, 60 Hz, 1-Phase
|Rated Output||120 V: 115 A at 19.8 VDC, 20% duty cycle
240 V:150 A at 21.5 VDC, 40% duty cycle
|Amperage Range||30 A - 230 A|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||54 VDC|
|Net Height||12.5 in|
|Net Length||20.5 in|
|Net Width||11.25 in|
|Net Weight||38 lbs|
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
|Industries Interests||DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Metal Art / Sculptures
Auto / Cycle (Racing, Customizing, Restoring)
|Weldable Metals||Mild Steel
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 24 ga - 0.375 in
Aluminum 18 ga - 0.375 in
|Wire Feed Speed||1.5 m/min - 15.2 m/min
60 IPM - 600 IPM
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.024 in—0.035 in
Stainless 0.024 in—0.035 in
Flux Cored 0.03 in—0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.6 mm—0.9 mm
Stainless 0.6 mm—0.9 mm
Flux Cored 0.8 mm—1.2 mm
|Spool Size||8 in (203 mm)|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
Browse all Miller welding machines.
|Weight:||50 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- Mig Welders
- Featured Products
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welding Machines
- Miller Mig Welding
- Flux Core Welders (Gasless MIG Welders)
- Gas MIG Welders
- Industrial Welders
- for Nickel Alloys
- for Thick Metal
- for Thin Metal
- for DIY Projects
- for Beginners
- Free Welding Helmet & Tillman Gloves
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Miller Multi-Process Welders
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Black Friday 2020 - 50% Off Welding Kit