Miller Digital Elite Auto Darkening Welding Helmet #281000
Miller Digital Elite Welding Helmets feature four modes and four arc sensors for intense welding applications. Choose from the weld, cut, grind, and x-mode depending on the application.
This helmet has a 5 amps TIG rating for superior flame resistance. Use the excellent sensitivity and delay controls for your most precise welding jobs. Professional welders love this line for starter welding and arcs. The Miller Digital Elite Welding Helmets also offer additional adjustable settings for the ultimate comfort. Use an extra adjustable headband to get your most secure and comfortable fit.
All Miller Classic Series Digital Elite Welding Helmets come with a three-year warranty. Order yours today at an unbeatable price.
- NEW Improved Digital Controls allow user to easily adjust mode and settings
- NEW Redesigned headgear with additional adjustability settings for better fit & comfort
- NEW 3 Year Warranty
- 9.22 sq. in. viewing area
- Four Arc Sensors for superior lens response
- Four Operating Modes – Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode
- Auto-On/Off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc
- Viewing Area – 9.22 sq in. 3.85 x 2.38 sq. in (97 x 60 mm)
- Four Arc Sensors – 1/ 20,000 sec. lens speed
- Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 – 1.0 sec
- TIG Rating - 5 amps and below
- Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
- Weight- 18 oz (482g)
- Meets ANSI Z87.-2003 (High Impact) standard
- Includes 5 outside cover lenses, 2 inside cover lenses and Helmet bag
Four Operating Modes:
- Weld Mode - #8-13
- Cut Mode - #5-8
- Grind Mode – Light State #3.5
- X-Mode – Can be used in Shades #8-13
- Electromagnetic Arc Sensing eliminates: Sunlight interference - Outdoors, Low-Amperage Lens Opening - TIG, Lens Openings - Pipe/Curves, Obstructed Sensors - Hidden/Cavity Welds
Congrats, you found the BEST PRICING ON MILLER WELDING HELMETS ON THE WEB!
Be sure to add these great accessories to your order!
View our complete selection of Autodarkening welding helmets or our helmet accessories other great safety equipment for sale online today.
Miller Digital Elite Welding Helmet #281000 Specs
|Viewing Area||9.22 sq. in. (59.48 sq. cm)|
|Operating Modes||Weld, cut, grind and X-Mode™|
|Shades||Cut: #5 - 8 (Cat #5 - 9)|
|Weld: #8 - 13 (Cat #9 - 13)|
|TIG Rating||5 amps and below|
|Switching Speed||1/20,000 sec.|
|Weight||18 oz. (510 g)|
|Weight:||2 Lb(s) 15 Oz|