Miller Auto Continuum 500 Aux Power 907659
All-new power source design
- Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results.
- Developed as a platform to meet current and future needs with integrated expansion capabilities.
More power, better reliability
- Produces more power at higher duty cycles and temperature ratings than competitive models.
- More power maximizes reliability tin demanding automation applications by keeping all internal components operating cooler regardless of the jobs to be done.
- More power ensures better welding results regardless of application or weld process.
All-new wire drive motor assembly
- New low-inertia motor provides faster response for the best arc starts with the lease amount of spatter
- Reduced-weight design allows for quicker point-to-point arm movement and provides improved servo motor life.
- Fleet standardization. Auto-Continuum can be used for both automation and hand-held applications.
- Adaptable to variety of fixed and flexible automation configurations and requirements.
- Welding Intelligence™. Improve your welding operations by increasing productivity, improving quality and managing costs with Insight Core (standard) and Insight Centerpoint (optional) welding information management systems.
- Easily add new processes and custom programs via the USB interface.
- Parameter flexibility allows the system to be set for voltage and wire feed speed control, or for voltage and amperage control.
The adaptive arcs of Versa-Pulse™ and Accu-Pulse® instantly make adjustments to handle weld tacks, large gaps and inconsistent parts. The result is higher quality welds and fewer weld defects.
Auto-Line power management technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (230-575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Eliminates weld defects caused by dirty or unreliable power.
See our line of quality welding equipment or view our full selection of quality welding machines and welding machine accessories.
|Auto-Continuum™ 500 w/Aux Power|
|Industries Interests||Automotive Manufacturing
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Flux Cored (FCAW)
Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Width||17.5 in|
|Net Height||27.2 in|
|Net Length||28.2 in|
|Net Weight||150 lbs|
Miller's True Blue Warranty