People who bought this product were also interested in:
ESAB REBEL EMP 235IC MIG/STICK/TIG WELDER WITH CART #0558012704
Introducing Rebel EM 235ic - the next level Rebel welding machine for MIG welding performance in a portable package. When it comes to getting around and getting work done, Rebel EM 235ic is second to none. It is the most mobile welder in its class and has the power and performance to crush even the most demanding jobs.
- Excellent performance for best-in-class MIG and Flux-Cored welding
- Unmatched Portability – weighing in at 53 lbs. (24 kg) with dual voltage capability and 4 handle roll cage. Detach the Rebel EM 235ic from its cart and tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site.
- Power to Perform – have the confidence with Rebel EM 235ic to run the full range of .035 in. (0.9 mm) wire – short arc and spray transfer. Also up to .045 in. (1.2 mm) solid wire and up to .052 in. (1.4 mm) cored wire.
- sMIG Technology - innovative “smart-MIG” feature that dynamically monitors the arc characteristics ultimately adapting to your technique resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Set wire diameter and plate thickness and you are ready to weld.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
Comes Complete with:
- ESAB® Rebel™ EMP 235ic MIG/TIG/Stick welder
- Rebel Cart with single cylinder rack
- 15 ft.Tweco® SprayMaster 250 MIG gun
- Victor® argon flowmeter regulator
- 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) gas hose
- Electrode holder with leads
- Ground clamp with leads
- 4 Drive rolls: .024-.030 smooth (solid wire), .035-.045 smooth (solid wire - installed), .030-.035 knurled (flux-cored wire), .045 knurled (flux-cored wire)
- 2 extra contact tips .035 in. (0.9 mm) wire
- 1 extra MIG nozzle
- 120V/230V power adapter
- ESAB Atom Arc 7018 electrodes
- Operator’s manual
Arc Gun Consumables
Max Plate Thickness
|Use With Welding Material||12.7 mm (1/2 in.)|
Arc Holders Clamps & Misc
|Cable||3 m (10 ft)|
|Voltage||120, 208/230 V|
|Max Output (A)||250 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage||90 VDC|
|Supply Plug||230 V, NEMA 6-50P|
|Voltage Range (V)||10 - 30 V|
|Voltage Tolerance||30 V|
|Current Range(A)||5-150 A|
|Voltage Range (V)||120 V|
|Current Range(A)||5-250 A|
|Voltage Range (V)||230 V|
|Standards||CSA E60974-1-00 / UL60974-1 / IEC60974-1|
|Duty Cycle||40 %||40 %||40 %||40 %||40 %||40 %|
|Output Current||120 A||90 A||130 A||235 A||210 A||240 A|
|Output Voltage||19 V||23.6 V||15.2 V||26 V||28.4 V||19.6 V|
|Welding Process||MIG (GMAW/FCAW)||Stick (SMAW)||TIG (GTAW)||MIG (GMAW/FCAW)||Stick (SMAW)||TIG (GTAW)|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||4, 8 & 12 in.
100, 200 & 300 mm
|Wire Feed Speed||60-700 in./min
|Mild Steel||.023-.045 in.
|Stainless Steel||.030-.045 in.
|Flux Cored||.030-.052 in.
|Weight:||60 Lb(s) 0 Oz|