Miller Continuum Feeder Dual 301199
Advanced, industrial wire feeder with Tru-Feed™ technology improves productivity through weld quality, ease of use and system flexibility. Designed for use with a Continuum power source.
New low-inertia motor
- Provides faster response for the best arc starts with the least amount of spatter.
- Feed wire in its truest and straightest form for better feedability, resulting in better welding performance.
Spring-loaded Accu-Mate™ connection
- Aligns gun perfectly in the drive-roll carrier — preventing the gun from being pulled loose and providing consistent wire feeding.
Quick-change dual-bearing drive rolls
- Provide more consistent wire feeding.
Drive rolls and guides
- Common with other Miller industrial feeders (use existing, not new parts). Inlet guide installation is tool-less.
- Allows operator to rotate the drive, eliminating severe bends in the wire feed path. This extends gun-liner life and aids in feeding difficult wires.
Shop our entire selection of Miller welding accessories for sale at Welders Supply.
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A)
Miller Continuum Feeder 301199 Specifications:
|Industries Interests||DIY/Home Hobbyist
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Optional)|
|Net Weight||61.5 lbs|
|Net Width||23 in|
Miller's True Blue Warranty