3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100, with welding filter kit 9100XXi*NEW*
All 3M Helmets are made to order and take 7-10 business days to be shipped out.
*NEW* 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100, with welding filter kit 9100XXi #06-0100-30iSW
The new auto-darkening filter kit for the 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet Series 9100 is your window to a new world of more realistic color and detail – to help you weld, grind and see your finish. With improvements based on input from master welders around the world, the 3M Speedglas Welding Filter 9100XXi sets a new standard for visibility, convenience and ease of use.
Improved optics deliver more natural color and contrast, which may allow:
- Better control of the weld puddle with a view that appears lighter, brighter and more realistic
- Greater precision with set-up and finishing operations
- Simplified workflow with convenient, “gloves-on” memory mode switching – plus a clearer view of welding machine controls
Fast Switching Between Welding & Grinding
One touch of an external button lets you switch between welding mode and shade 3 grinding mode.
The 9100XXi ADF is compatible with all welding helmets in the 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet Series 9100. However, to access the grinding and memory modes, the silver front panel included in the 3MTM SpeedglasTM Auto-Darkening Filter Kit 9100XXi is required. This panel will only operate on Speedglas Welding Helmets 9100, 9100-Air and 9100-QR.
New Memory Modes
Push the external button for 2-3 seconds to access one of your two preset welding modes. Both memory modes have an individual setting for dark shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity, and dark-to-light delay.
“Grab and Go” feature automatically turns the welding filter on to your last welding setting whenever you pick up the helmet. Automatically shuts down after a period of inactivity.
Check out our full selection of 3M products and Autodarkening welding helmets for sale online today.
- 1.8 x 3.7 in. viewing area
- New comfortable headgear
- Sensitivity adjustment that allows use with all STick, MIG and TIG welding processes, with grinding and torch modes
- Side windows increase peripheral vision by over 100%
- PPA Polycarbonate and Nylon Construction
- 8-13 Shad Range