Worldwide manufacturer shortages are impacting delivery times. Lead times are more variable than other websites imply. We are a top distributor for Miller Welding; nobody will get you this faster. Call 1-844-682-0205.
Miller Multimatic 215 with TIG Kit #951674
This Miller Multimatic 215 package is a portable 230 amp welder with the versatility of MIG, TIG and stick welding capability.
This Kit Includes:
- Weldcraft A-150 TIG torch with a flow-through Dinse connector
- flow regulator & gas hose
- afoot control (RFCS-RJ45)
- AK2C torch accessory kit.
With its compact design and plenty of power, it's perfect for a wide range of light industrial uses, around the farm, or for serious hobbyists.
If you anticipate getting into TIG welding (or if you already are), buying the Multimatic 215 with the TIG Kit will save you $99 over the cost of buying the welder and the TIG Kit separately.
What Sets The Multimatic 215 Welder Apart?
Small footprint, big muscle
Although it weighs in at just 38 pounds and is surprisingly compact, the Multimatic 215 packs some serious welding power. With 230 amps on hand, you can easily weld up to 3/8” mild steel in a single pass (MIG weld capacity).
Versatile, easy to set up, and lays a beautiful weld
Miller designed this multiprocess welder for ease of use and great results. Their Smooth-Start™ design enables consistently smooth, spatter-free MIG starts. Angled wire drive with Quick Select drive roll makes for smooth feeds and quick wire changes, and a user-friendly color LCD interface with Miller’s Auto-Set™ Elite makes adjusting parameters quick and easy.
SAVE $99 when you buy the Multimatic 215 with TIG Kit Package
Miller offers the Multimatic 215 with the TIG Kit Package at a savings of $99 over the cost of buying the Multimatic MIG/Stick unit and adding the TIG Kit later. If you’re even thinking about expanding into TIG welding, ordering the Multimatic with the TIG Kit Package is a no-brainer.
Features of the Multimatic 215 Multiprocess Welder:
- Multiprocess Capability - The Multimatic 215 handles MIG, flux-cored, DC TIG and DC stick welding with ease.
- User-Friendly Interface - A color LCD control panel with intuitive controls makes quick adjustments easy.
- Smooth-Start™ - Miller’s Smooth-Start™ technology delivers consistently smooth, spatter-free MIG starts.
- Angled Wire Drive - Smooth feeding and quick wire changes courtesy of an angled wire drive and Miller’s Quick Select™ drive roll.
- Auto Spool Gun Detect™ - No need to change any settings on your power source, the Multimatic 215 automatically detects when a MIG gun or Miller Spoolmate 100 is plugged in.
- Multi-voltage Plug - Miller’s multi-voltage plug (MVP) lets you plug into either 120 or 240-volt power receptacles. Simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle, connect it to your power cord, and plug it in.
- Thermal Overload Automatic Shutdown - Protects against overheating by automatically shutting down power if airflow through the unit is blocked or the duty cycle is exceeded.
- Fan-On-Demand - Miller’s power source cooling system only runs when it’s needed, so noise and energy use is reduced, as well as the amount of airborne contaminants pulled into the machine.
- Miller True Blue 3-Year Warranty - Miller warrantees the Multimatic 215 for three years (parts and labor) and the gun for 90 days (parts and labor).
This Kit Includes:
- Power source
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP plugs for 120 V and 240 V
- 10 ft (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG gun
- 13 ft. (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon and AR/CO2 mix
- Hobart® spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Material thickness gauge 229895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- TIG Kit for the Multimatic 215
Note: Shielding, gas and safety equipment not included.
- Farm and Ranch
- Field Maintenance and Repair
- Metal Art/Sculpture
- Motorsports (car, truck, cycles, etc.)
- Vocational Schools/Training
View all MIG, TIG and Stick Welders available at Welders Supply Company. Also browse our welding helmets and plasma cutting machines.
- 951693 Multimatic 215 without TIG Kit
Miller Multimatic 215 Specifications:
|Input Power||120 V- 240V|
|Rated Output||CV: MIG/Flux-cored
200 A @ 24 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle (240 V)
150 A @ 21.5 VDC, 40% Duty Cylcle (240 V)
110 A @ 19.5 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle (120 V)
190 A @ 17.6 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle (240V)
140 A @ 15.6 VDC, 40% Duty Cycle (120 V)
190 A @27.6 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle (240 V)
90 A @ 23.6 VDC, 40% Duty Cycle (120 V)
|Welding Amperage Range||20 - 230|
|Wire Speed||60- 600 IPM (1.5 - 15.2 m/min)|
24 ga. - 3/8 in. (0.8 - 9.5 mm) steel
18 ga. - 3/8in. (1.2 - 9.5 mm) aluminum
24 ga. - 1/4 in. (0.8 - 6.4 mm) steek
16 ga. - 3/8 in. (1.6 - 9.5 mm) steel
|.023 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm) Solid Steel
.023 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm) Stainless
.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Flux Cored
|Spool Gun Compatibility||Spoolmate™ 100, Spoolmate 150|
|Weight||38 lbs. (17.2 kg)|
|Dimensions||H: 12.5 in (318 mm)
W: 11.25 in (286 mm)
D: 20.5.0 in (521 mm)
|Weight:||65 Lb(s) 13 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welders
- Miller Mig Welders
- Miller Stick Welders
- Miller Tig Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Gas MIG Welders
- Arc Welders
- Industrial Welders
- Aluminum Welders
- Steel Welders
- For Art
- Car Repair Welders
- For DIY Projects
- For Students
- For Small Projects
- Free Welding Helmet & Tillman Gloves
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Miller Multi-Process Welders
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 220V Single Phase
- Best Selling Welders
- Miller Build with Blue Holiday Savings