People who bought this product were also interested in:
Miller Multimatic 255 Multiprocess Welder
- Power source with 10 ft. (3 m) power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX™-250 MIG gun w/ Bernard® AccuLock™ S consumables for .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) cable w/electrode holder & 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable w/clamp & 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- Extra contact tips
- .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Material thickness gauge
Multiprocess Capabilities of MIG, Pulsed MIG, Stick (6010), DC Lift Arc TIG and DC Pulsed TIG
7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality
Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post-weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past
Offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
The program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings
Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
MDX-250 MIG Gun w/ AccuLock™ S consumables
AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to ensure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball-and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock™ S contact tips provide superior Spray and Pulsed MIG arc performance.
Portability - Machine only weighs 84 lb
Weight is reduced by more than 50 percent compared to transformer welding machines
Optional EZ-Latch™ running gear
Operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Latches secure machine to running gear. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW])
- lux cored drive rolls (for welding with flux cored wire [FCAW])
- Push-Pull Gun (for welding aluminum)
- Spool Gun (for welding aluminum)
- Welding Wire
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
View all Multi-Process Welders, welders accessories, and welding helmets available at Welders Supply Company.
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||
|Wire Feed Speed||
|Weight:||105 Lb(s) 0 Oz|