$7,378.90 $9,628.32 Reduced Price You Save $2,249.42
Product Number: 907640
Add item to cart for
Miller Continuum™ 500 907640
New generation of advanced industrial welding solutions improves productivity through weld quality, ease of use and system flexibility.
All-new power source design
- Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results.
- Developed as a platform to meet current and future needs with integrated expansion capabilities.
- Improved Accu-Pulse® provides less spatter, better arc control and less heat input – very forgiving to changes in stick-out.
- Improved MIG performance delivers consistently smooth arc starts and reduced spatter.
- Improved RMD – designed for thin materials and gap filling with very low spatter.
- Versa-Pulse™ is a fast, low-heat, low-spatter process resulting in faster travel speeds and increased productivity for semi-automated and automated welding. Typically used on thin materials up to 1/4 inch., great for gap filling on sheet metal and tube applications.
- High-Deposition MIG offers higher deposition rates than standard spray transfer — resulting in faster welding and increased productivity. Typically used for thicker material and larger welds (6 to 8 mm).
- Flexible user interface location (power source, feeder, remote operator interface)
- Welding Intelligence™ Solutions: Insight Core™ (standard) and Insight Centerpoint™ (optional)
- Easily add process and programs
- Wire feeder is easily configurable for standard spool sizes, 60-pound spools or bulk-feeding systems
Allows for any input voltage hookup (230–575 V) with no manual linking. Eliminates weld defects caused by dirty or unreliable power.
All-new feeder design
- Faster motor response provides the best arc starts with the least amount of spatter.
- Tru-Feed ™ Technology provides precise feeding operation for stable arc performance.
New user interface makes the system easy to set up and adjust with minimal training. Shows complete words, graphics and numeric values.
Easy to Set Up and Adjust with Minimal Training
- 8 program/memory buttons
- USB functionality for updates, cloning and more.
- Browser-based connection to remotely view and adjust machine parameters, configure machine settings and ability to set locks and limits.
- Allows operator to rotate the drive, eliminating severe bends in the wire feeding path.
- Extends gun-liner life.
- Aids in feeding difficult wires.
Feed wire in its truest and straightest form for consistent feedability, resulting in better welding performance.
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
Miller Continuum™ 500 Specifications:
|Industries Interests||Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
|Output Voltage Range||10 V - 44 V|
|Carbon Diameter||1/2 in (12.7 mm)|
|Input Voltage||220/230/240 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Amperage Range||20 A - 600 A|
|Net Height||27.2 in|
|Net Length||27.9 in|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||75 VDC|
|Net Weight||148 lbs|
|Net Width||17.8 in|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||177 Lb(s) 0 Oz|