Millermatic® 255 MIG/Pulse MIG Welder w/ Dual Cylinder EZ-Latch™ Running Gear- 208/240V 951821 - AUTO BODY PACKAGE
The Millermatic 255 Pulsed MIG Auto body package is built exclusively to handle OEM repair procedures. This single-phase weld package produces quality repairs on all of today's multi-material vehicles, which require various welds such as steel, silicon bronze and aluminum.
Easy to use machine to increase efficiency and productivity for the light manufacturing and fabrication users. Color screen featuring Auto-Set™ Elite and Pulsed MIG. This all-in-one welder connects to 208 or 240 volt input power. Welds up to 1/2” aluminum.
- Power source with 10 ft. (3 m) industrial power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX™-250 MIG gun w/Bernard® AccuLock™ MDX consumables for .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) steel wire
- Bernard® Q200 12 ft (3.7m) MIG gun with extra Centerfire™ contact tips for aluminum wire
- 10 ft MDX™-100 MIG Welding Gun w/Bernard® AccuLock™ MDX consumables for .035 in. (.9 mm) Silicon Bronze wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable w/clamp & 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- 2 Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) reversible drive rolls
- .035/.047 in. (0.9-1.2mm) reversible U-Grooved drive rolls
- Extra contact tips
- Material Thickness Gauge
- 8 in 10 lb .030 Steel wire spool
- 8 in, 5 lb .047 5554 Aluminum wire spool
- 8 in 10 lb .035 Silicon Bronze wire spool
- Two chains to secure gas cylinders
- Protective Cover
- Quick Reference Setup Guide
MDX-250 MIG Gun w/ AccuLock™ MDX consumables - AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to insure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball -and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock™ MDX contact tips p[rovide superior MIG and Pulsed MIG arc performance.
Versatility - Capable of MIG, Pulsed MIG welding for any steel, Silicon Bronze or Aluminum application.
Easy-to-understand interface - 7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
Auto-Set™ Elite - Offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings - Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
EZ-Latch™ Dual Cylinder Rack with Elevated Gun and Cable Rack - Dual cylinder rack and storage compartment. Allows operator to easily store two gas cylinders. Includes elevated gun and cable rack to keep cables off the floor and tangle free.
Auto-Line™ Technology - This inverter power supply allows for any single-phase input voltage hookup (208–240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality - Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past.
Millermatic® 255 MIG/Pulse MIG Welder w/ Dual Cylinder EZ-Latch™ Running Gear- 208/240V
||Mild Steel 24 ga. (.51 mm) - 1/2 (13 mm)
Aluminum 18 ga. (1.02 mm) - 1/2 (13 mm)
|Input Phase||1 Phase|
|Input Hz||50/60 Hz|
||230 A at 25.5 V, 60% duty cycle|
||Solid Steel 0.023 in - 0.045 in
Stainless Steel 0.023 in
Flux Cored 0.03 in - 0.045 in
Aluminum 0.035 in - 0.047 in
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
|Wire Feed Speed||IPM Range 50 IPM - 800 IPM|
|Rated Output||230 A at 25.5 V, 60% duty cycle|
|Amperage Range||Amperage Min Max 20 A - 350 A|
Miller's True Blue Warranty