3M Speedglas 9100XX Auto Darkening Welding Helmet #06-0100-30
The Speedglas™ 9100 XX Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet is a popular choice of those in the automotive, food and beverage manufacturing, oil and gas, and military MRO industries, and can make a noticeable difference in the accuracy your welds.
This helmet is known for its versatility and reliable arc detection. Choose from three sensitivity controls—TIG, MIG and stick welding—for accurate starter welds. This helmet also offers torch cutting and grinding modes with digital controls. Auto-darkening shades 8 through 13 provide critical eye protection in any light environment.
Speedglas 9100XX helmet boasts the largest viewing area of the entire Speedglas 9100 series—a huge 12.11 square inches! You can also order your helmet with optional SideWindows for extra peripheral vision. This helmet has easily adjustable headgear to provide a comfortable fit for any head size.
Welders Supply offers this excellent helmet at the lowest possible price, plus free shipping within the continental US on all purchases over $300. Order your Speedglas 9100XX Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet from us and get that great “made out like a bandit” feeling!
- Sensitivity: 3 levels—Stick, MIG and TIG (>1A) processes
- Modes: Grinding and torch cutting
- Exclusive tack welding comfort mode” to reduce eye strain
- 3 independent arc detection sensors
- 12.11 sq. in. viewing area
- Easily adjustable headgear designed for maximum comfort
- Ergonomically designed head suspension
- Side air exhaust vents enhance comfort and minimize fogging
- Ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) protection at all times, in all states
- Magnifying lens holder built into the welding filter for easier lens installation
- SideWindows for enhanced peripheral vision
Check out our full selection of welding helmets and safety equipment for sale online today.
All 3M Helmets are made to order and take 7-10 business days to be shipped out.
- Viewing Area: 2.8 x 4.2 sq. in. / 73 x 107 mm with 9100XX filter
- Dark state: Shade 5, 8, auto-darkening 9-13 shades
- Light state: Shade 3
- Switching time, light-dark: .1 ms
- Delay (switching time, dark-light): 40-1300 ms
- Battery life: 2,000 hrs. with 9100XX filter
- Meets the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and the high-impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1 - 2010