Millermatic 211 Auto-Set MIG Welder #951603 (110/220 Volt)
Miller routinely updates their product line to increase performance, comfort and safety. The Millermatic 211 has received a number of updates to make it better than ever. In addition to welding material from 24-gauge to 3/8" thick in just a single pass, the Millermatic 211 offers several advantages over previous models.
Features of the Millermatic 211
- It’s more convenient: The newest 211 model features Advanced Auto-Set, which allows you to select from five different wire and gas combinations and .024, .030, and .035 inch wires.
- It’s more portable: The new 211 model has a 50% weight reduction from 74lbs to 38lbs with a 3-inch reduction in height from the previous model. Its lightweight design and new triple-handle design makes this Millermatic 211 easier to transport.
- It’s easier to use: The Miller's Quick Select Drive Roll makes for a speedy setup by offering three grooves--two for different size solid wire and third for flux-cored wire. Plus it has a redesigned angled wire drive with an updated motor for smoother wire feeding and better welds while supporting longer torch options.
- It’s smarter: This new model allows you to plug in a Miller Spoolmate 100 or Spoolmate 150 gun and the machine will automatically detect and configure itself for the appropriate spool gun.
- It's more consistent: An angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob makes for consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
- It's smoother: Miller's Smooth-Start technology enables a smooth, spatter-free start.
- It's simpler: Miller's Multi-voltage plug (MVP) lets you connect to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without any tools. Just choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Millermatic 211
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG gun
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- Running gear/cylinder rack
Check out all the MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders available online at Welders Supply Company.
Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States!
Welders Supply has the best prices on MIG welders, and we offer free shipping within the continental US on all orders over $300.
Don't forget these accessories with your new Millermatic 211!
- 907614 110/220 Volt Mig Welder (Formerly 907422)
Millermatic 211 Specifications
|Input Power||240 V, 25 A, 60 Hz, 1-Phase
120 V, 20 A, 60 Hz, 1-Phase
|Rated Output||120 V: 115 A at 19.8 VDC, 20% duty cycle
240 V:150 A at 21.5 VDC, 40% duty cycle
|Amperage Range||30 A - 230 A|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||54 VDC|
|Net Height||12.5 in|
|Net Length||20.5 in|
|Net Width||11.25 in|
|Net Weight||38 lbs|
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
|Industries Interests||DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Metal Art / Sculptures
Auto / Cycle (Racing, Customizing, Restoring)
|Weldable Metals||Mild Steel
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 24 ga - 0.375 in
Aluminum 18 ga - 0.375 in
|Wire Feed Speed||1.5 m/min - 15.2 m/min
60 IPM - 600 IPM
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.024 in—0.035 in
Stainless 0.024 in—0.035 in
Flux Cored 0.03 in—0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.6 mm—0.9 mm
Stainless 0.6 mm—0.9 mm
Flux Cored 0.8 mm—1.2 mm
|Spool Size||8 in (203 mm)|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weight:||85 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Featured Products
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welders
- Miller Mig Welders
- Miller Promotions
- Flux Core Welders
- Gas MIG Welders
- Arc Welders
- Portable Welders
- Industrial Welders
- Aluminum Welders
- Steel Welders
- For Copper
- For Art
- Car Repair Welders
- For DIY Projects
- For Beginners
- For Students
- Handyman Welders
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 220V Single Phase
- Welding Carts & Running gear
- Best Selling Welders
- Free Spool Gun
- Miller Build with Blue Holiday Savings 2023