People who bought this product were also interested in:
All 3M Helmets are made to order and take 7-10 business days to be shipped out.
Speedglas 9100X Auto Darkening Welding Helmet #06-0100-20
The 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 helmet with 9100X Auto-Darkening Welding Helmets Series is the most advanced auto-darkening lens with solar battery assist in the Speedglas 9100 Series. With a huge viewing area of 9.02 square inches, you really get a good look at your work. On top of that, the optional SideWindows dramatically improve peripheral vision.
This helmet is roomy enough inside to accommodate those who wear glasses under their safety goggles. Pro welders love how this helmet provides the ultimate in reliable arc detection and accuracy. Choose from three sensitivity controls, including most TIG, MIG/MAG and stick applications. For maximum versatility, you have the choice of grinding or torch cutting modes. Not surprisingly, the Speedglas 9100X Auto Darkening Welding helmet is a favorite choice of those in the automotive, construction, food and beverage, oil and gas and military MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) industries.
Lowest Prices Online and Free Shipping On Orders Over $300
Here at Welders Supply, we offer the best welding helmet brands for less--plus free shipping within the continental US on orders over $300. If you’re looking for the best price on a Speedglas 9100X Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, you’ve just found it.
- Sensitivity: 3 levels—Stick, MIG and TIG (>1A) processes
- Modes: Grinding and torch cutting
- Exclusive tack welding comfort mode” to reduce eye strain
- 3 independent arc detection sensors
- 9.12 sq. in. viewing area
- Easily adjustable headgear designed for maximum comfort
- Ergonomically designed head suspension
- Side air exhaust vents enhance comfort and minimize fogging
- Ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) protection at all times, in all states
- Magnifying lens holder built into the welding filter for easier lens installation
- SideWindows for enhanced peripheral vision
View More welding helmets and safety equipment available for sale online.
- Viewing Area: 2.1 x 4.2 in. / 54 x 107 mm with 9100X filter
- Dark state: Shade 5, 8, auto-darkening 9-13 shades
- Light state: Shade 3
- Switching time, light-dark: .1 ms
- Delay (switching time, dark-light): 40-1300 ms
- Battery life: 2,500 hrs. with 9100X filter, solar cell
- Meets the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and the high-impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1 - 2010