Worldwide manufacturer shortages are impacting delivery times. Lead times are more variable than other websites imply. We are a top distributor for Miller Welding; nobody will get you this faster. Call 1-844-682-0205.
Miller SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME #907579001
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!
Miller SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME (#907579001) delivers big cutting power in a small package! Portable and powerful, this top-quality plasma cutter severs 5/8 in. mild steel, a rating to meet or exceed most cutting requirements.
State-of-the-art flexibility allows the circuitry to automatically connect to 120–240 VAC, single-phase power, 60 Hz, without the need to remove the cover to switch over to the new power source. No tools required. Just choose the right plug fitting the receptacle and connect it to the power cord. For 120 V input, output amperage is automatically reduced to 27 A.
Easy and Safe to use
Storage case provides solid protection for this cutting machine during transport, additional space ideal for adapters and consumable boxes, as well as gloves and eye protection. LED indicators for power, pressure, cup, and temperature make troubleshooting much easier and faster, avoiding unnecessary downtime.
State of the art technology automatically controls the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc switches in and out, providing maximum power for cutting thicker metal—all automatically! Also, the type of consumable is detected. Gas pressure is then automatically adjusted to optimize cutting performance, with no need for a manual regulator.
The Miller SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME from Welders Supply has the power and ease of use to provide optimum cutting and gouging performance.
- Farm and Ranch
Choose from our selection of MIG, TIG, and Stick welding machines, tools, and accessories from Welders Supply.
Rated Cutting Capacity -
- The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut. This is the key rating that should meet or exceed your typical cutting thickness requirements.
Auto-Line™ and MVP™ (multi-voltage plug) Adapters -
- Auto-Line provides state-of-the-art flexibility to the end-user. The Auto-Line circuitry automatically connects to 120–240 VAC, single-phase power, 50/60 Hz, without removing the covers to relink the power source. Miller’s multi-voltage plug (MVP™) Adapters allow connection to 120 or 240 V receptacles without tools—choose the adapter that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Protective X-CASE™ -
- Miller's X-CASE provides ultimate protection during transport and storage. Additional space is ideal for MVP Plug Adapters, consumable box, as well as gloves, eye protection, etc.
XT40 Torch -
- Ergonomic handle with unique no-slip grip, thumb guide and finger contours help prevent operator fatigue while the flexible cable makes maneuvering easy.
- Auto-Refire™ Technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal—all automatically!
- Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 21 pounds the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- Automatic Air Regulation - The unit automatically compensates for input pressure variation to provide constant recommended torch pressure for optimum cutting and gouging performance.
- Automatic Consumable Detection - Automatically detects consumable type installed and adjusts gas pressure to optimize performance eliminating the need for manual air regulation.
Not sure which one is best for you? Check out or Miller Plasma Cutter Specs Guide
Shop Plasma Cutting Machines from other top brands like ESAB and Miller from Welders Supply. View our work benches & accessories.
Miller SubArc DC 650 Digital Portable Welding System Specifications
|Processes||Air plasma cutting and gouging|
|Weldable Metals||Mild Steel|
|Input Power||120 - 240 Volts, 1-Phase, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated Output||40 Amps at 140 VDC, 50% duty cycle
27 Amps at 91 VDC, 20% duty cycle
20 Amps at 88 VDC, 35% duty cycle
|Output Voltage Range
||20 V - 44 V in sub-arc mode|
|Welding Amperage Range||20 - 40 Amps|
|Net Width||5.5 in. (140 mm)|
|Net Height||9 in. (229 mm)|
|Net Length||13.25 in. (337 mm)|
|Net Weight||21 lb (9.5 kg)|
|Pressure Flow||6 SCFM (170 L/min) at 90 PSI MIN (621 kPa) 120 PSI MAX (828 kPa)|
|Cutting Capability||5/8 in. (16 mm)|
|Warranty||3 Years - Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weight:||40 Lb(s) 0 Oz|