3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX, SideWindows Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX Shade 5, 8-13, Welding Safety 1/Case Part#06-0600-30SW
People who bought this product were also interested in:
All 3M Helmets are made to order and take 7-10 business days to be shipped out.
3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX #06-0600-30SW
The 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100FX Welding Helmet with 9100XX filter has the largest viewing area in this lineup--2.8 x 4.2 sq. inches. This welding helmet features 3M’s aerodynamic exhaust vent technology for improved ventilation. Choose from three sensitivity levels, including TIG, MIG and stick applications. This helmet operates in grinding and torch cutting modes, so you can take on a variety of jobs. Count on our Speedglas 9100FX helmets to protect your vision, too. Use the auto-darkening filter in shades 5 and 8-12 to protect your eyes from bright lights. Underneath the auto-darkening filter is a face shield for greater protection during precision weld prep and grinding.
Optical quality is crucial in improving your welding performance, and this helmet delivers with its large viewing area and Shade 5 Sidewindows for enhanced peripheral vision. This dark welding helmet is ideal for personalizing with stickers and wraps. Welders Supply is your number one resource for the best welding helmets at the best prices. Order your 3M Speedglas 9100 FX welding helmet from Welders Supply and you’ll grin all the way to the bank.
- Sensitivity: 3 levels—Stick, MIG and TIG processes
- Modes: Grinding and torch cutting
- 3 independent arc detection sensors
- 8 in x 4.25 in (200 mm x 110 mm) faceshield with 105-degree viewing angle
- Optional SideWindows with Shade 5 filters for enhanced peripheral vision
- Smooth action, flip-up face shield for easy one-handed use and quick transition between weld and grind modes
- Front and side air exhaust vents enhance comfort and minimize fogging
- Spark deflecting standard head cover included; optional flame-resistant extended ear and neck cover for added protection
- Compatible with most 3M™ disposable respirators and select 3M™ reusable respirators
View our entire inventory of safety equipment and Miller Autodarkening welding helmets for sale online today.
- Viewing Area: 73 x 107 mm with 9100XX filter
- Dark state: Shade 5, 8, auto-darkening 9-13 shades
- Light state: Shade 3
- Switching time, light-dark: .1 ms
- Delay (switching time, dark-light): 40-1300 ms
- Compatible with all 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 Auto Darkening Filters (Shade 5, 8, 9-13, and tack mode).
- Battery life: 2,000 hrs. with 9100XX filter
- Meets EN 175 level “B” and ANSI Z87.1 – 2003 high-impact standards.