People who bought this product were also interested in:
907300 230/460Volt Pulsed Mig Welder
Millermatic 350P Mig Welder #951452
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 states!! (some restrictions may apply)
The Millermatic 350P Mig Welder/Aluma-Pro Package Pulsed Mig Welder 230/460Volt is designed only for MIG welding work on aluminum. Aluminum is a softer metal than steel and requires special equipment. This machine runs at a 60% duty cycle and is rated at 300 amps. The welder has enough power for most of your home or professional welding projects. The Millermatic 350P will weld up to 1/2" aluminum. By switching to Pulsed-MIG welding using the Millermatic 350P welder you'll not only save a lot of money but it will help you improve your productivity by 30, 50, or 100%.
Millermatic 350P Mig Welder Features:
- Aluminum Pulse Hot Start – Automatically provides more arc power, eliminating the “cold start” typically inherent with aluminum starts.
- SharpArc – Optimizes the size and shape of the arc cone, bead width, appearance, and puddle fluidity.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) – Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in the input power +/- 10%.
- Gun-On-Demand – Allows you to use either a standard MIG gun, a Spoolmatic 15/30A spool gun, or any other Miller push-pull gun without flipping the switch. The welding machine automatically senses which gun you are using when you pull the trigger.
- Fan-On-Demand Cooling System- Only operates when needed, reducing the power consumption and keeping the internal components cleaner to provide less maintenance needs.
- Aluminum Welding
- Farm and Ranch
- Field Maintenance and Repair
You’re sure to love the Millermatic 350P, and Welder Supply Company offers it for the best price on the web!
Check out all of our Mig, Tig, Stick and Gas Welders available for sale online.
|Input Power||Requires 1- or 3-Phase power|
|Rated Output||300 Amps at 32 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 1- or 3-Phase|
|Welding Amperage Range||25 - 400 Amps|
|Wire Speed||50 - 700 IPM (1.3 - 17.8 m/min)|
|Net Weight||181 lb (82 kg)|
|.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Solid Steel
.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Stainless
.035 - .047 in (0.9 - 1.2 mm) Aluminum
.035 - .052 in (0.9 - 1.3 mm) Metal-Core
.030 - .052 in (0.8 - 1.3 mm) Flux Cored
|MaxSpoolSize Capacity||12 in (305 mm)|
|Weight:||230 Lb(s) 0 Oz|