Millermatic 350P MIG Welder #951452
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 states on purchases over $300
The Millermatic 350P MIG Welder/Aluma-Pro Package Pulsed MIG Welder is designed only for MIG welding work on aluminum. This 230/460Volt machine runs at a 60% duty cycle and is rated at 300 amps. It will weld up to 1/2" aluminum, and has ample power for most home and professional welding projects. By switching to Pulsed-MIG welding using the Millermatic 350P welder, you'll not only save money but also improve productivity by 30, 50, or 100%.
Millermatic 350P MIG Welder Features:
- Aluminum Pulse Hot Start – Automatically provides more arc power, eliminating the “cold start” typically inherent with aluminum starts.
- SharpArc – Optimizes the size and shape of the arc cone, bead width, appearance, and puddle fluidity.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) – Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in the input power +/- 10%.
- Gun-On-Demand – Allows you to use either a standard MIG gun, a Spoolmatic 15/30A spool gun, or any other Miller push-pull gun without flipping the switch. The welding machine automatically senses which gun you are using when you pull the trigger.
- Fan-On-Demand Cooling System- Only operates when needed, reducing the power consumption and keeping the internal components cleaner to provide less maintenance needs.
- Aluminum Welding
- Farm and Ranch
- Field Maintenance and Repair
For the best price on Miller welding machines, MIG welders, and welding machine accessories, shop Welders Supply.
Other versions of the Millermatic 350P:
|Input Power||Requires 1- or 3-Phase power|
|Rated Output||300 Amps at 32 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 1- or 3-Phase|
|Welding Amperage Range||25 - 400 Amps|
|Wire Speed||50 - 700 IPM (1.3 - 17.8 m/min)|
|Net Weight||181 lb (82 kg)|
|.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Solid Steel
.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Stainless
.035 - .047 in (0.9 - 1.2 mm) Aluminum
.035 - .052 in (0.9 - 1.3 mm) Metal-Core
.030 - .052 in (0.8 - 1.3 mm) Flux Cored
|MaxSpoolSize Capacity||12 in (305 mm)|
|Weight:||230 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
How to install gas supply:
- Secure gas cylinder.
Obtain gas cylinder and chain to running gear, wall, or other stationary support so cylinder cannot fall and break off valve.
- Remove cap.
Remove cap, stand to side of valve, and open valve slightly. Gas flow blows dust and dirt from valve. Close valve.
- Connect supplied gas hose.
Connect supplied gas hose between regulator/flowmeter gas hose connection, and fitting on rear of welding power source.
- Adjust flow.
Typical flow rate is 30 to 35 cfh (cubic feet per hour). Check wire manufacturer’s recommended flow rate.