Millermatic 350P MIG Welder #951452
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 states on purchases over $300
The Millermatic 350P MIG Welder/Aluma-Pro Package Pulsed MIG Welder is designed only for MIG welding work on aluminum. This 230/460Volt machine runs at a 60% duty cycle and is rated at 300 amps. It will weld up to 1/2" aluminum, and has ample power for most home and professional welding projects. By switching to Pulsed-MIG welding using the Millermatic 350P welder, you'll not only save money but also improve productivity by 30, 50, or 100%.
Millermatic 350P MIG Welder Features:
- Aluminum Pulse Hot Start – Automatically provides more arc power, eliminating the “cold start” typically inherent with aluminum starts.
- SharpArc – Optimizes the size and shape of the arc cone, bead width, appearance, and puddle fluidity.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) – Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in the input power +/- 10%.
- Gun-On-Demand – Allows you to use either a standard MIG gun, a Spoolmatic 15/30A spool gun, or any other Miller push-pull gun without flipping the switch. The welding machine automatically senses which gun you are using when you pull the trigger.
- Fan-On-Demand Cooling System- Only operates when needed, reducing the power consumption and keeping the internal components cleaner to provide less maintenance needs.
- Aluminum Welding
- Farm and Ranch
- Field Maintenance and Repair
For the best price on Miller welding machines, MIG welders, and welding machine accessories, shop Welders Supply.
Other versions of the Millermatic 350P:
|Input Power||Requires 1- or 3-Phase power|
|Rated Output||300 Amps at 32 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 1- or 3-Phase|
|Welding Amperage Range||25 - 400 Amps|
|Wire Speed||50 - 700 IPM (1.3 - 17.8 m/min)|
|Net Weight||181 lb (82 kg)|
|.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Solid Steel
.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Stainless
.035 - .047 in (0.9 - 1.2 mm) Aluminum
.035 - .052 in (0.9 - 1.3 mm) Metal-Core
.030 - .052 in (0.8 - 1.3 mm) Flux Cored
|MaxSpoolSize Capacity||12 in (305 mm)|
|Weight:||230 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
How to install gas supply:
Secure gas cylinder.
Obtain gas cylinder and chain to running gear, wall, or other stationary support so cylinder cannot fall and break off valve.
Remove cap, stand to side of valve, and open valve slightly. Gas flow blows dust and dirt from valve. Close valve.
Connect supplied gas hose.
Connect supplied gas hose between regulator/flowmeter gas hose connection, and fitting on rear of welding power source.
Typical flow rate is 30 to 35 cfh (cubic feet per hour). Check wire manufacturer’s recommended flow rate.