ESAB Fabricator 141i Welder #W1003141
The ESAB Fabricator 141i Welder is a portable 3-in-1 welding system for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. It will output 140 amps for MIG and TIG welding, and 90 amps for Stick welding projects. This welder is primarily for small scale DIY projects. It operates on a standard 115-volt input power and comes complete with a 15 amp or 20 amp adapter.
Weighing just 33 pounds, it's easy to move around but packs enough punch to get the job done without weighing a pound more than it needs to. Not only is the Fabricator 141i lightweight and easy to use, it has well-thought out features like overload protection, a flow gauge regulator, and a fan on the welder that keeps dust and dirt from being sucked into the machine. The Fabricator 141i is a great tool for the price, especially with the included Victor Argon Regulator and 10-foot hose.
Welders Supply Company has the Fabricator 141i at the lowest price possible, and all orders over $300 ship FREE to anywhere in the lower 48 states.
Recommended accessories for the Tweco Fabricator 141i Welder:
Tweco Fabricator 141i Welder Features:
- Fabricator 141i Power Supply
- 10 ft. Tweco 140A MIG Gun
- Victor Flowgauge Regulator
- Tweco 13 ft. 200A Electrode Holder
- Tweco ground clamp
- Drive rolls
- 9 ft. power cord and carrying strap
- TIG torch kit available as an option
- Digital Meters to preview and post-view parameters
- Easy setup chart
- Remote receptacle for Foot Controls and Spool gun
- Easy polarity changes
- Overload protection
- Fan on demand reduces dust and contaminants being pulled through the machine
Comes complete with:
- ESAB® Fabricator® 141i MIG/TIG/Stick welder
- Flowgauge regulator and 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) hose,
- Electrode holder with 13 ft. (4 m) lead
- Bonus contact tips (1 each) .023 in. (0.6 mm), .030 in. (0.8 mm) installed, .035 in. (0.9 mm)
- Drive rolls .023/.030 in. (0.6/0.8 mm) v-groove installed, .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) for flux-cored wire
- Tweco Fusion 140A MIG Gun with 10 ft. (3 m) cable
- 4 general purpose stick electrodes (E6013)
- Power adapter 115V, 20A to 15A
- Ground clamp with 10 ft. (3 m) lead
- Shoulder strap
- Operator’s manual and CD
- 10 ft. (3m) power cord and NEMA 5-20P 115V AC plug
|Primary Voltage||115 VAC|
|Supply Voltage Range||95 140 VAC|
|Number of Phases||Single Phase|
|Supply Plug||NEMA 5-20P|
|Rated kVA @ 140 AMP||5 kVA|
|Lead Cord Length||10 ft (3m)|
Replacement Items & Consumables
|Tweco Fusion™ 140 Amp MIG Gun, w/ 10ft (3m) Cable||1017-1321|
|Velocity™ Nozzle 1/2" Bore||1220-1200|
|Universal Conduit Liner||1420-1113|
|Velocity Contact Tip, .023"||1110-1308|
|Velocity Contact Tip, .030"||1110-1309|
|Velocity Contact Tip, .035"||1110-1310|
|Electrode Holder, w/ 13ft (4m) lead, 25mm Dinse||W7003106|
|Ground Clamp, w/ 10ft (3m) Lead, 25mm Dinse||W7003105|
|Victor® Argon Flowguage Regulator||0781-9411|
|Gas Hose, 12.5 ft, Male 5/8-18UNF||W4013900|
|Power Adapter - 115V, 20A to 15A||W4013300|
|Dinse Adapter, 50mm to 25mm||W4017500|
View all Tweco Welding and Cutting Products
For the best prices on MIG welders, TIG welders, Stick welders and Gas welders, shop Welders Supply online.
Other Versions of the ESAB Fabricator 141i:
|Maximum Output||140 Amp|
|MIG (GMAW/FCAW) Welding Output @ 104 F (40 C)||140A/19V @ 15% Duty Cycle|
|90A/18.5V @ 20% Duty Cycle|
|STICK (SMAW) Welding Output @ 104 F (40 C)||90A/23V @ 15% Duty Cycle|
|80A/23.2V @ 35% Duty Cycle|
|TIG (GTAW) Welding Output @ 104 F (40 C)||140A/15.6V @ 15% Duty Cycle|
|100A/14V @ 20% Duty Cycle|
|Current Range||10A - 140 Amp|
|MIG Welding Voltage Range||14.5 - 19 Volt|
|Wirefeed Speed Range||90 - 390 IPM (2.3 - 9.9m/min)|
|Nominal OCV Volt/DC||53 Volt|
|Maximum Plate Thickness||3/16" (4.8mm)|
|Wire Diameter Range|
|Stainless Steel||.023"-.030" (0.6-0.8mm)|
|Flux Cored||.030"-.035" (0.8-0.9mm)|
|Spool Size Capacity||4" & 8" (100 & 200mm)|
|Warranty period||3 Years*|
|Approvals||IEC 60974-1, CSA E60974-1, UL 60974-1|
|Power Source Dimensions (HxWxD)||16.2" x 8.3" x 17.7" (410mm x 210mm x 450mm)|
|Power Source Weight||32.2lb (14.6kg)|
|*Limited Warranty, refer to warranty schedule.|
Product Questions and Answers
How to Change Feed Roll:
- Open Access Panel.
Open the access panel on the side of the fabricator.
- Remove Screw.
Remove the feed roll retaining screw by turning in a counterclockwise direction.
- Remove and Replace.
Remove old feed roll and replace it with standard supplied feed roll. Select roller with the chosen wire size facing outwards.
- Tighten Screw.
Tighten the retaining screw and close the access panel.