Miller Digital Elite Autodarkening Welding Helmet-CAT #281006
This Miller Digital Elite Autodarkening Helmet comes with a CAT design. This graphic helmet is highly functional for intense welding applications. Choose from four modes including weld, x-mode, grind and cut for different applications. A .1- 1 second sensitivity and delay control feature gives you excellent accuracy when welding.
Welding professionals recommend this helmet for starting welding and arcs. Use this helmet for hobby and home welding jobs. Miller’s Digital Elite helmets feature increased adjustability and an extended three year warranty. The adjustable headband conforms to your head to provide a comfortably secure fit. This digital elite autodarkening helmet only weighs 18 ounces and is easy to put on. It covers your face for optimal UV ray burn protection while the electromagnetic arc sensing eliminates sunlight interference.
Count on this helmet for increased productivity and protection in the welding world. See firsthand why it's so prominently included in our collection of welding helmet designs. Welders Supply offers the Miller Digital Elite Auto Darkening Helmet at the lowest possible price and with free shipping, giving you the most bang for your buck.
- NEW Improved Digital Controls allow user to easily adjust mode and settings
- NEW Redesigned headgear features additional adjustment settings for better fit & comfort
- NEW 3 Year Warranty
- 9.22 sq. in. viewing area
- Four Arc Sensors for superior lens response
- Four Operating Modes – Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode
- Auto-On/Off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc
- Viewing Area – 9.22 sq in. 3.85 x 2.38 sq. in (97 x 60 mm)
- Four Arc Sensors – 1/ 20,000 sec. lens speed
- Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 – 1.0 sec
- TIG Rating - 5 amps and below
- Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
- Aluminum heat shield protects lens in high amperage applications
- Quick release cover lens system
- Meets ANSI Z87.-2003 (High Impact) standard
- Includes 5 outside cover lenses, 2 inside cover lenses and Helmet bag
- Caterpillar logo design
Four Operating Modes
- Weld Mode - #9-13
- Cut Mode - #5-8
- Grind Mode – Light State #4.0
- X-Mode – Can be used in Shades #8-13
- Electromagnetic Arc Sensing eliminates: Sunlight interference - Outdoors, Low-Amperage Lens Opening - TIG, Lens Openings - Pipe/Curves, Obstructed Sensors - Hidden/Cavity Welds
The shopping is done! We have the BEST PRICING on Miller Welding Helmets on the WEB!
This Autodarkening welding helmet can be purchased by clicking the link above, or you can view our entire inventory of safety equipment and Autodarkening welding helmets available online.
Miller Digital Elite Autodarkening Welding Helmet-CAT Part#268618 Specs
|Low Amp TIG Rated||
|Low Battery Indicator||
|Weight:||2 Lb(s) 15 Oz|