Best Price on the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 58 Plasma System
The Cutmaster 58 is the most powerful 1/2 in. (12 mm) Thermal Dynamics machine on the market today. This medium-duty unit cuts through mild, stainless, or aluminum up to 1-1/8 in. (30 mm) thick, and combines power with the well-known performance and features of the industry-leading 1Torch®.
The Cutmaster 58 is a classic design known for reliable operation no matter what. You’ll get the fastest turnaround times with the highest-quality cut every time!
- 6.2 kW rated output, 50% Duty Cycle at 60A with automatic multi-voltage detection from 230-460V; built for portability and durability with the integral multi-handle design
- SL60QD 1Torch quick disconnect (QD) with ATC® (Advanced Torch Connector) allowing selective replacement of either the torch handle assembly or the torch leads, using the patented SureLok® technology also available as an RPT Torch
- Purge mode for clearing the gas line and setting gas pressure.
- Three process modes: standard cutting mode, trigger latch mode, and expanded metal mode
- 1/2 in. (12 mm) recommended cut capacity with greater than 1-1/8 in. (30 mm) maximum cut and 1/2 in. (12 mm) pierce rating
- Industry leading 4-year warranty on power supply and 1-year warranty on torch
- Tubular “roll bar” which protects the front and rear of the power supply and makes the unit easy to carry
- Color-coded LEDs on the front panel indicate gas pressure status and setup errors
- On/Off switch on the front panel
- Accepts 1ph or 3ph, 208 – 480V primary power, offering location flexibility
|Max Amperage Output - (Amps)||60|
|Rated Output Power - (Kw)||6.2|
|Recommended Cut - Inches (mm)||1/2 - " (12)|
|Max Cut - Inches (mm)||1 1/8 - " (30)|
|Pierce Rating - Inches (mm)||1/2 - " (12)|
|Input Voltage - (Volts, Phase, Hz)||208-230/460 V, 1/3 ph, 50/60 Hz
400 V, 3 ph, 50 Hz
600 V, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz
|Rated Duty Cycle
||40% @ 60A
60% @ 50A
100% @ 30A
|Amperage Draw||45 (230V, 1 Phase)
24 (230V, 3 Phase)
16 (460V, 3 Phase)
|Dimensions (L x W x H) Inches (mm)||24 x 12 x 15 (610 x 305 x 381)|
|Weight - lbs (kg)||43 (19.5)|
|Air Pressure - psi (bar)||75 (5.2)|
|Flow - Cfm (l/m)||6.7 (190)|
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 58 Plasma Cutter, 20 ft. Lead W/SL60QD Torch, 460 VAC 1-5830-2 Cutting and Piercing
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 58 Plasma Cutter, 20 ft. Lead W/SL60QD Torch, 460 VAC 1-5830-2 Tips on Piercing
Product Questions and Answers
How to Change Gouge Depth and Width:
Increase speed of torch to decrease width and depth, opposite for decrease of speed.
Increase the standoff of torch to increase width and decrease depth, opposite for decrease of standoff.
Increase angle of torch to decrease width and increase depth, opposite for decrease of angle.
Increase current of supply to increase width and increase depth, opposite for decrease of current.