Best Price on the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 58 Plasma System #1-5831-1
The Cutmaster 58 is the most powerful 1/2 in. (12 mm) Thermal Dynamics machine on the market today. This medium-duty unit cuts through mild, stainless, or aluminum up to 1-1/8 in. (30 mm) thick, and combines power with the well-known performance and features of the industry-leading 1Torch®.
The Cutmaster 58 is a classic design known for reliable operation no matter what. You’ll get the fastest turnaround times with the highest-quality cut every time!
- 6.2 kW rated output, 50% Duty Cycle at 60A with automatic multi-voltage detection from 230-460V; built for portability and durability with the integral multi-handle design
- SL60QD 1Torch quick disconnect (QD) with ATC® (Advanced Torch Connector) allowing selective replacement of either the torch handle assembly or the torch leads, using the patented SureLok® technology also available as an RPT Torch
- Purge mode for clearing the gas line and setting gas pressure.
- Three process modes: standard cutting mode, trigger latch mode, and expanded metal mode
- 1/2 in. (12 mm) recommended cut capacity with greater than 1-1/8 in. (30 mm) maximum cut and 1/2 in. (12 mm) pierce rating
- Industry leading 4-year warranty on power supply and 1-year warranty on torch
- Tubular “roll bar” which protects the front and rear of the power supply and makes the unit easy to carry
- Color-coded LEDs on the front panel indicate gas pressure status and setup errors
- On/Off switch on the front panel
- Accepts 1ph or 3ph, 208 – 480V primary power, offering location flexibility
|Max Amperage Output - (Amps)||60|
|Rated Output Power - (Kw)||6.2|
|Recommended Cut - Inches (mm)||1/2 - " (12)|
|Max Cut - Inches (mm)||1 1/8 - " (30)|
|Pierce Rating - Inches (mm)||1/2 - " (12)|
|Input Voltage - (Volts, Phase, Hz)||208-230/460 V, 1/3 ph, 50/60 Hz
400 V, 3 ph, 50 Hz
600 V, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz
|Rated Duty Cycle
||40% @ 60A
60% @ 50A
100% @ 30A
|Amperage Draw||45 (230V, 1 Phase)
24 (230V, 3 Phase)
16 (460V, 3 Phase)
|Dimensions (L x W x H) Inches (mm)||24 x 12 x 15 (610 x 305 x 381)|
|Weight - lbs (kg)||43 (19.5)|
|Air Pressure - psi (bar)||75 (5.2)|
|Flow - Cfm (l/m)||6.7 (190)|
Product Questions and Answers
How to Change Gouge Depth and Width:
- Change speed.
Increase speed of torch to decrease width and depth, opposite for decrease of speed.
- Change standoff.
Increase the standoff of torch to increase width and decrease depth, opposite for decrease of standoff.
- Change angle.
Increase angle of torch to decrease width and increase depth, opposite for decrease of angle.
- Change current.
Increase current of supply to increase width and increase depth, opposite for decrease of current.