Millermatic® 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder - 208/240V 907734
Complicated, one-trick pony machines that require switching back and forth are a one-way ticket to downtime. Miller’s Multimatic 255 changes that with a simple user interface and the flexibility to handle all weld processes. This is a complete 250 amp welding package designed to let welders of all skill levels do better work more efficiently.
Designed for ease of use, the Millermatic 255 is ideal for general fabricators, contract welding services and users who want a smaller, more versatile welder. Its inverter design results in a machine that weighs less than half of its predecessor, the Millermatic 252, and with its detachable cart it’s easy to move around in any work space.
At the heart of this system is a large, color LCD screen that allows for intuitive setup to enhance efficiency and productivity. Miller’s Auto-Set™ Elite eliminates the trial and error of setting parameters with predefined weld settings—and the ability to program in custom settings.
With the flexibility of running on 208 or 240 volt input power and the ability to weld up to ½” aluminum, stainless or mild steel, the Millermatic 255 may well be the only machine you need.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Power source with 10 ft. (3 m) power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 300-amp Bernard™ BTB MIG Gun for .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable and clamp and 50mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- Extra Contact tips
- .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Material Thickness Gauge
- Pulsed MIG welding capability, MIG, push-pull and spooled gun capabilities. Pulsed MIG welding has lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials and better puddle control on out-of-position welds. There's less spatter and less post-weld grinding and rework. Will MIG weld aluminum and stainless steel.
- Intuitive, simple user interface with 7-inch color LCD display facilitates proper machine setup and parameter selection
- Auto-Set™ Elite offers predefined weld settings with the ability to fine-tune and set weld parameters by wire and gas type, wire diameter and material thickness. Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings, eliminating the need to manually set parameters and ensuring consistent quality by welders of all skill levels.
- Auto-Line™ Technology allows single-phase input voltage hookup (208-240 V) with no manual linking -- ideal for dirty or unreliable power.
- Direct plug for XR push-pull gun for professional aluminum wire feed capability lets you use 12-inch aluminum MIG wire spools instead of the more expensive 1 lb rolls used with the spool gun.
- Portability - Machine only weighs 84 lb.
- Optional EZ-Latch™ running gear
View all MIG, TIG and Stick Welders available at Welders Supply Company.
General Specifications Millermatic® 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder
|Input Phase||1 Phase|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Net Height||19.25 in|
|Net Length||26.25 in|
|Net Weight||84 lbs|
||Aluminum 0.035 in 0.047 in
Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.045 in
Stainless 0.023 in 0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.023 in 0.045 in
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
|Wire Feed Speed||IPM - 800 IPM|
|Net Width||13.75 in|
|Rated Output||230 A at 25.5 V, 60% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||87 VDC|
|Amperage Range||20 A - 350 A|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||105 Lb(s) 0 Oz|