Hypertherm 30-125A Swirl Ring #220997
Hypertherm Duramax HyAmp Retaining Cap Powermax125
- Hypertherm 30-125A Swirl Ring #220997
- Hypertherm 600 V Powermax 125 Plasma Cutter #059551
- Hypertherm Duramax 85 Degree Hand Torch Assembly 125A 25 Foot
- Hypertherm FineCut Swirl Ring #220947
- Hypertherm HPR130XD & HPR260XD Consumables Mild Steel Swirl Ring
Shop other Hypertherm Products, Plasma Cutting Consumables, Plasma Cutting Machines, Accessories, Welding Helmets, Helmet Accessories, Gloves, Jackets, Aprons, Caps, and Pants.
|Weight:||1 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Q - What is the swirl ring used for? A - The ring swirls the gasses surrounding the arc, which helps ensure a consistent and more precise cut.
Q - How often should it be replaced? A - If it appears cracked, deformed, or clogged, it is time for a new one. It should last for at least 15 changes of electrodes and nozzles.
Q - How often should I check the swirl ring? A - You should check it every time you replace your electrode.