Worldwide manufacturer shortages are impacting delivery times. Lead times are more variable than other websites imply. We are a top distributor for Hypertherm; nobody will get you this faster. Call 1-844-682-0205.
Hypertherm Powermax 125 600V Plasma Cutter #059536
The Powermax 125 Plasma Cutter (part #059536) is an extremely powerful, high-performance unit, ready for even the most demanding cutting and gouging. This version of the cutter takes an input voltage of 600 Volts and boasts a CPC port and voltage divider for cutting applications.
Powermax 125 Plasma Cutter is tough and flexible
- It can handle even the toughest applications, able to sever 57 mm (2-1/4") thick metals at 125 mm/min (5 ipm).
- An array of superbly designed torch styles provides tremendous flexibility -- for hand cutting, portable automation, x-y table cutting, and robotic cutting and gouging.
- State-of-the-art technology automatically adjusts gas pressure for cutting mode and torch lead length.
- This cutting machine also senses electrode end-of-life, automatically turning off power to the torch to prevent potential damage.
Powermax 125 Plasma Cutter is fast and long-lasting
Get unparalleled productivity with cut speeds five times faster than oxyfuel on 12mm mild steel. The Powermax 125 has 125 amps of power and a recommended hand cutting rating of 1.5.” With a 100% duty cycle, you’ll be able to truly maximize cutting time. New, patented designs improve the airflow for better cooling, improving the cut quality and resulting in long consumable life -- as much as four times longer life than other systems with similar amperage.
Powermax 125 Plasma Cutter has patented torches
- The 25-foot hand torch is specially designed for the best performance at this amperage level. You can select from several torch configurations -- including machine torches for automated cutting.
- Fast speeds and superior cut quality make the Powermax 125 Plasma Cutter (part #059536) from Welders Supply a strong and versatile performer for metal cutting and gouging. The Powermax 125 runs on 460 three-phase.
- This basic unit has a 25ft Hand Torch. Several torch configurations are available including machine torches for automated cutting. An array of superbly designed torch styles provides tremendous flexibility for hand cutting.
Cut Charts for Hypertherm Powermax125 Plasma Cutter for mild steel, stainless steel & aluminum.
Hypertherm Powermax 125 Error Codes and Troubleshooting
Hypertherm Automated Machine Torches
The Powermax 125 system Duramax™ Hyamp machine torches work with automated equipment for faster, reliable cutting and piercing work. These can be used for portable automation, x-y table cutting, and robotic cutting and gouging. The machine torches can be set up with universal mounting brackets.
Always check operating guides for recommended height, power, and speed adjustments.
Register your Hypertherm products for safety, education and service support.
Contact Welders Supply Company at 1-800-236-8825 for more information.
Browse all Hypertherm products or see our selection of plasma cutter consumable parts and welding safety equipment from Welder Supply.
|Input voltages||480/600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Input current @ 21.9 kW||480/600 V, 31/24 A|
|Output current||30-125 A|
|Rated output voltage||175 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 104° F (40° C)||100% @ 125 A, 480/600 V, 3-PH|
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||320 VDC|
|Dimensions with handles||23.3" D; 10.8" W; 20.0" H|
|Weight w/ 25' torch||
400 V - 105.7 lbs
600 V - 104.7 lbs
|Gas supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure||
Cutting: 260 l/min (550 scfh) @ 5.9 bar (85 psi)
Gouging: 212 l/min (450 scfh) @ 4.1 (60 psi)
|Input power cable length||10'|
|Power supply type||Inverter - IGBT|
|Engine drive requirement||40 kW for full 125 A output|
|Certifications||CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China|
|Warranty||Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty|
|1 ¾”||10 ipm|
|Severance (hand cutting)||2 ¼”||5 ipm|
|*Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control|
Metal removal rate
|Typical gouge||27.6 lbs/hr||0.17-0.31" D x 0.24-0.390" W|
|*Actual groove profile varies with torch angle, arc stretch, and technique|
|Weight:||105 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Plasma Cutters
- 1" Capacity Plasma Cutters
- Heavy Duty Plasma Cutters
- Plasma Cutters By Purpose
- Hypertherm Powermax 125
- Powermax Hand Plasma Cutter Systems
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 vs 125
- Hypertherm Powermax 30XP vs 125
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 125
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 125
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 125
- Hypertherm Powermax 85 vs 125
- Hypertherm Powermax 105 vs 125
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel