Hobart EZ-Tig 165i Welder #500551
230-Volt Inverter Based AC/DC Welder for Professional Welders
The EZ-TIG 16i a complete 230V AC/DC welder offering a convenient single knob control making it one of the easiest to use AC/DC TIG welder to setup and use. The knob allows you to select the thickness and voltage whether you are using AC or DC. AC is commonly used for softer metals like aluminum welding or magnesium welding. The DC setting delivers outstanding TIG welding capability for steel, stainless steel and chromoly.
The EZ-TIG 16i welder power supply is specialized for Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welding. This welder is compatible with tungsten electrodes from 22 gauge to 3/16 inch thickness. The EZ-TIG 16i is designed to generate a strong arc while at a low power consumption. This welder delivers consistent performance for strong, reliable welds. Weighing in only at 50 pounds, this TIG welding machine is highly portable. A 12 foot work cable gives you the flexibility you need on the job. Each EZ-TIG welding power supply comes with a Legacy 17 Weldcraft torch and 12.5 foot TIG torch line.
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Body Fabrication
- Home Hobby
- Metal Art
- Vocational Training
- EZ to use interface with one knob and one switch control
- AC output for superior aluminum welding, DC output for mild and stainless steel
- Fan-On-Demand to only have the fan run when needed reducing dust/debris being pulled into the unit
- Infinite amperage control for broader operating range with finer control
- Inverter-based power source provides a more consistent welding arc while using less power
- Weighs only 50 lb. (23 kg) so it's EZ to take anywhere
- HF start to allow for a non-contact arc start to eliminate tungsten and material contamination
- Auto-postflow to provide optimum shielding based on welding amperage without waste or need for adjustment
- Automatic high temperature shutdown
View our large selection of Mig, Tig, and Stick welders with the greatest values online.
Product Specifications: Hobart EZ-TIG 165i Part #500551
What are the specs of the Hobart EZ-TIG 165i #500551?
The Hobart EZ-TIG 165i #500551 230-Volt welder comes with a number of impressive features and specs, but what makes this welding machine worth the investment? When delivered, a number of welding parts are including with the welder. This welding machine is a great option for professional welders as well because it performs TIG welding processes and has the ability to weld thick aluminum and stainless steel.
- Inverter based power source with primary cord and plug attached
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Legacy 17 Weldcraft TIG torch
- Foot-operated control using the RFCS-RJ45 Remote Foot Control
- 12 ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Gas regulator, flowmeter and shielding gas hose
- 1 Phase
Welds 22 gauge to 3/16 inch in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly).