People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Plasma Cutting Machines
- 3/4" Capacity
- Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters: Powermax 30 XP, 45 XP, 65, 85, 105,125 dealer
- Hypertherm Powermax 65
- Hypertherm Powermax Hand Plasma Cutter Systems
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 30XP vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 85
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 125
- 083266 - With CPC Port
- 083270 - With 25' Hand Torch
- 083277 - With 25' Machine Torch, CPC, Voltage Divider & Remote On/Off
- 083300 - With 25' Hand Torch, CPC, Voltage Divider & Remote On/Off
- 083307 - With 75° & 15° 25' Hand Torches, CPC & Voltage Divider
View all Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters
Hypertherm Powermax 65 50ft Hand Torch #083271
Hypertherm's latest plasma cutting mechanized machine
Offering the latest technological innovations, like Smart Sense™ technology to automatically adjust the gas pressure, the Powermax 65 helps you do more than ever before. Four Duramax™ torch styles provide greater versatility and enable operators to select the right tool for the job.
Recommended Cut Capacity 3/4"
Key power supply advantages of Hypertherm Powermax 65
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length for optimal performance.
- Boost Conditioner™ circuit (on CSA models) improves performance on low-line voltage, motor generators, and fluctuating input power.
- FastConnect™ torches, optional CNC interface, and four work lead styles increase versatility for handheld and mechanized use.
- Simplified control panel with LCD screen for easy operation.
Key torch advantages of Hypertherm Powermax 65
- Available 15° and 75° Duramax™ series hand torches enable operators to easily select the right tool for the job. The handle is more heat resistant and performs at least five times longer in high impact tests than previous torches.
- Standard and short-barreled Duramax series machine torches allow a wide variety of mechanized applications with X-Y tables, track systems, pipe and robotic cutting systems.
- Conical Flow™ nozzle increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Powermax 65 Machine Torch Offers Maximum Productivity
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds one and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 1/2" mild steel.
- Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality.
- Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting.
- Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Low Operating Costs
- Reduce costs with long consumable life and more uptime.
- High power ef ciency lowers energy consumption.
Built to Withstand
- DuramaxTM torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
- SpringStartTM technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime.
To view a video of this machine:
Shop other Plasma Cutters or Hypertherm welding products online from the experts at Welders Supply.
Hypertherm Powermax 65 Specifications
|200-480 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz
200-600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz
Input current @ 9 kW
|200/208/240/480 V, 1-PH 52/50/44/22 A
200/208/240/480/600 V, 3-PH 32/31/27/13/13 A
Rated output voltage
Duty cycle @ 104° F (40° C)
|50% @ 65A, 230-600 V, 1/3-PH
40% @ 65A, 200-208 V, 1/3-PH
100% @ 65A, 230-600 V, 1/3-PH
Open circuit voltage (OCV)
Dimensions with handles
Weight w/ 25' torch
|Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure
|Cutting: 400 scfh, 6.7 scfm @85 psi
Gouging: 450 scfh, 7.5 scfm @ 70 psi
Input power cable length
Power supply type
|Inverter - OGBT|
Engine drive requirement
|15 kW for full 65 A output|
|CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China|
|Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty|
Hypertherm Powermax 65 Error Codes and Troubleshooting
Hypertherm Powermax 65 PDFs
Hypertherm Powermax 65 Plasma Cutter
Hypertherm Powermax 65 at work
Hypertherm Powermax Demo (includes 30, 45, 65, 85, 105)