Hypertherm Powermax 65 (200-600 V CSA) 180° Full-Length Machine Torch, 25’, CPC Port and Voltage Divider with Remote Pendant #083277
Limited Time Offer: Receive additional 1 year extended warranty on Powermax Systems purchased now through August 31, 2021 ($600 Value) – go to www.hypertherm.com/registration to register your product and enter promotion code “WARRANTY”
Hypertherm Powermax 65 #083277 Provides Versatility for Your Welding Needs
Terms and Conditions
- The system must have been purchased on or after January 1, 2021
- Promotion ends August 31, 2021
- Only valid for Powermax power supplies purchased in U.S. and Canada
- For full terms of the promotion please visit https://visit.hypertherm.com/extendedwarranty
Hypertherm Powermax 65 180° Full-Length Machine Torch, 25’, (200-600 V CSA) CPC Port and Voltage Divider with Remote Pendant #083277
The Hypertherm Powermax 65 offers the latest in technological advancements when it comes to plasma cutters, such as the Smart Sense™ which automatically adjusts the gas pressure of the unit in relation to the mode that you have set it to and the torch lead length, automatic detection of the end of the electrodes of life through the power supply itself, and Hypertherm's unparalleled Duramax™ torches. These torches are designed for durability and reliability. Featuring Spring Start™ technology in each and every one of them; this technology eliminates moving parts in the torch and ensures consistent starting of the electrode each and every time. Allowing for several modes of operation to be performed with them, such as handheld mechanical cutting/gouging, or robotic cutting/gouging. All of this comes together to allow for the recommended cutting thickness of metal to be 20mm at 20ipm to a maximum of 25mm at 10ipm mechanically, or 32mm at 5ipm by hand. Each piercing the metal continually and evenly at 16mm. While the gouging of the metal is rated as being at 10.7lbs/hr.; achieving a 3.5mm depth by 6.6mm width groove.
Mechanized Torch Provides Versatility
The Hypertherm Powermax 65 is designed for heavy-duty cutting and gouging. With a 25-foot hand torch and 180° mechanized torch, this plasma cutter offers the versatility for a wide range of jobs.
- Smart Sense™ automatically adjust gas pressure
- SpringStart™ for more reliable, consistent starting
- Variety of Duramax™ torches for hand cutting or gouging, robotic cutting or gouging, portable automation, and
HYPERTHERM Powermax 65 CONSUMABLES AND KITS
There are many different and affordable plasma cutting machines, 1" or higher plasma cutters and Hypertherm machine torches here at Welder Supply Company we proudly offer you many of them.
|Input voltages||CSA||200 – 600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Input Current @ 9 kW||CSA||200/208/240/480/600 V, 3-PH, 32/31/27/13/13 A|
|Output current||20 - 65 A|
|Rated output voltage||139 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 40°C (104°F)||CSA||50% @ 65 A, 230 – 600 V, 1/3-PH
40% @ 65 A, 200 – 208 V, 1/3-PH
100% @ 46 A, 230 – 600 V, 1/3-PH
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||CSA||295 VDC|
|Gas Supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet
flow rate / pressure
|Cutting: 189 l/min (400 scfh; 6.7 scfm) @ 85 psi (5.9 bar)
Gouging: 450 scfh; 212 l/min (7.5 scfm) @ 70 psi (4.8 bar)
|Input power cable length||3 m (10')|
|Power supply type||Inverter - IGBT|
Engine-driven generator operation
|Engine drive rating||System output current||Performance (arc stretch)|
|15 kW||65 A||Full|
|12 kW||65 A||Limited|
|12 kW||40 A||Full|
|8 kW||40 A||Limited|
|8 kW||30 A||Full|
Production cut chart
|Material||Thickness||Current||Production cut speed*|
|Mild steel||10 GA||3||65||224||6100|
Hypertherm Powermax 65 Error Codes and Troubleshooting
Hypertherm Powermax 65 PDFs
Hypertherm Powermax 65 Plasma Cutter
Hypertherm Powermax 65 in action
Hypertherm Powermax Demo (30, 45, 65, 85, 105)
Product Questions and Answers
How to install a line-disconnect switch:
- Determine location.
Having a line-disconnect switch for each power supply enables the operator to turn off incoming power quickly in an emergency. The switch should be positioned where it is easily accessible.
- Hire a licensed electrician.
Installation must be performed by a licensed electrician and in accordance with national and local codes. The interrupt level of the switch must equal or exceed the continuous rating of the fuses.
- Requirements for installation.
The following steps are required for a safe installation:
- Isolate the electrical equipment and disconnect all live conductors from incoming supply voltage when in the OFF position.
- Have one OFF and one ON position clearly marked with O (OFF) and I (ON).
- Contain a power-operated mechanism that serves as an emergency stop.
- Have an external operating handle that can be locked in the OFF position.
- Have appropriate slow-blow fuses installed.
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Plasma Cutting Machines
- 1" and Higher Capacity
- 3/4" Capacity
- Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters: Powermax 30 XP, 45 XP, 65, 85, 105,125 dealer
- Auto Body Plasma Cutters
- CNC Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax 65
- Hypertherm Powermax CNC Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 30XP vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 85
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 125
- Black Friday - 50% Off Plasma Kit