Hypertherm Powermax 65 Plasma Cutters #083266 Machine Torch Has Power Supply Advantages
Hypertherm Powermax 65 With CNC-compatible CPC Port #083266 (Power Supply Only - NO TORCH)
Hypertherm's latest plasma cutting mechanized machine
Offering the latest technological innovations, like Smart Sense™ technology to automatically adjust the gas pressure, the Powermax 65 helps you do more than ever before. Four Duramax™ torch styles provide greater versatility and enable operators to select the right tool for the job.
Recommended Cut Capacity 3/4"
Key power supply advantages of Hypertherm Powermax 65
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length for optimal performance.
- Boost Conditioner™ circuit (on CSA models) improves performance on low-line voltage, motor generators, and fluctuating input power.
- FastConnect™ torches, optional CNC interface, and four work lead styles increase versatility for handheld and mechanized use.
- Simplified control panel with LCD screen for easy operation.
Key torch advantages of Hypertherm Powermax 65
- Available 15° and 75° Duramax™ series hand torches enable operators to easily select the right tool for the job. The handle is more heat resistant and performs at least five times longer in high impact tests than previous torches.
- Standard and short-barreled Duramax series machine torches allow a wide variety of mechanized applications with X-Y tables, track systems, pipe and robotic cutting systems.
- Conical Flow™ nozzle increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent-pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Powermax 65 Machine Torch Offers Maximum Productivity
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds one and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 1/2" mild steel.
- Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality.
- Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting.
- Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Low Operating Costs
- Reduce costs with a long consumable life and more uptime.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
Built to Withstand
- DuramaxTM torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
- SpringStartTM technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime.
To view a video of this machine:
Shop other Plasma Cutters or Hypertherm welding products online from the experts at Welders Supply.
- 083270 - With 25' Hand Torch
- 083271 - With 50' Hand Torch
- 083277 - With 25' Machine Torch, CPC, Voltage Divider & Remote On/Off
- 083300 - With 25' Hand Torch, CPC, Voltage Divider & Remote On/Off
- 083307 - With 75° & 15° 25' Hand Torches, CPC & Voltage Divider
View all Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters
|Input voltages||CSA||200 – 600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Input Current @ 9 kW||CSA||200/208/240/480/600 V, 3-PH, 32/31/27/13/13 A|
|Output current||20 - 65 A|
|Rated output voltage||139 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 40°C (104°F)||CSA||50% @ 65 A, 230 – 600 V, 1/3-PH
40% @ 65 A, 200 – 208 V, 1/3-PH
100% @ 46 A, 230 – 600 V, 1/3-PH
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||CSA||295 VDC|
|Gas Supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet
flow rate / pressure
|Cutting: 189 l/min (400 scfh; 6.7 scfm) @ 85 psi (5.9 bar)
Gouging: 450 scfh; 212 l/min (7.5 scfm) @ 70 psi (4.8 bar)
|Input power cable length||3 m (10')|
|Power supply type||Inverter - IGBT|
Engine-driven generator operation
|Engine drive rating||System output current||Performance (arc stretch)|
|15 kW||65 A||Full|
|12 kW||65 A||Limited|
|12 kW||40 A||Full|
|8 kW||40 A||Limited|
|8 kW||30 A||Full|
Production cut chart
|Material||Thickness||Current||Production cut speed*|
|Mild steel||10 GA||3||65||224||6100|
Hypertherm Powermax 65 Error Codes and Troubleshooting
Hypertherm Powermax 65 PDFs
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Plasma Cutters
- 3/4" Capacity Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters: Powermax 30 XP, 45 XP, 65, 85, 105,125 dealer
- Single Phase Plasma Cutters
- 3 Phase Plasma Cutters
- 240v Plasma Cutters
- CNC Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax 65
- Powermax CNC Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 30XP vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 85
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 125
- 220V Single Phase
- 220V 3 Phase
- Powermax 800 (DISCONTINUED)
- Powermax 900 (DISCONTINUED)
- Powermax 1000 (DISCONTINUED)
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 65 SYNC