Worldwide manufacturer shortages are impacting delivery times. Lead times are more variable than other websites imply. We are a top distributor for Miller Welding; nobody will get you this faster. Call 1-844-682-0205.
Millermatic® 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder #951766 w/ EZ-Latch™ Running Gear- 208/240V
Miller designed the Millermatic 255 for ease of use, efficiency, and productivity--perfect for light manufacturing and fabrication users. A large LCD screen featuring Miller's Auto-Set™ Elite simplifies setting up parameters and allows for custom settings to be programmed into the memory. This 250 amp all-in-one welder connects to 208 or 240-volt input power and welds up to 1/2” aluminum, stainless and mild steel.
Built for professionals in the light manufacturing or fabrication segment who want a smaller, versatile welder with intuitive setup to increase productivity, the Millermatic 255 is a great choice for both novice welders and pros.
- Millermatic 255 with 10 ft. (3 m) power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 300-amp Bernard™ BTB MIG Gun for .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable and clamp and 50mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- Extra Contact tips
- .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Chain to secure gas cylinder
- Material Thickness Gauge
- EZ-Latch™ Running Gear
- Easy-to-understand interface - A 7-inch color LCD display further guarantees proper machine setup and parameter selection. Welders can spend more time welding than wasting time setting up their machine.
- Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality - The lower heat input of this Millermatic causes less distortion on thin materials. Less spatter will minimize post-weld grinding and rework again, allowing more time for welding.
- Auto-Set™ Elite - This feature offers predefined weld settings with the ability to fine-tune and set weld parameters by wire and gas type, wire diameter and material thickness. Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings, eliminating the need to manually set parameters and ensuring consistent quality by welders of all skill levels.
- Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings - Welders of all levels can cut their setup time in half by having their preferred weld settings ready at the touch of a button.
- Auto-Line™ Technology - Allows single-phase input voltage hookup (208-240 V) with no manual linking -- ideal for dirty or unreliable power.
- Portability - Machine only weighs 84 lb. - Take advantage of better mobility and easier access to hard-to-reach spots. The Millermatic 255 weighs 50% less than the Millermatic 255.
- EZ-Latch™ running gear - Operators don't need a lift truck to load the welding machine and running gear into a truck. The EZ-Latch™ running gear uses latches to secure the machine to the running gear. To disengage the machine simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate the latches.
View all MIG, TIG and Stick Welders available at Welders Supply Company. Check out our welding helmets and plasma cutting machines.
General Specifications Millermatic® 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder w/ EZ-Latch™ Running Gear
|Input Phase||1 Phase|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
||Aluminum 0.035 in 0.047 in
Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.045 in
Stainless 0.023 in 0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.023 in 0.045 in
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
|Wire Feed Speed||50 IPM - 800 IPM|
|Net Width||13.75 in|
|Rated Output||230 A at 25.5 V, 60% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||87 VDC|
|Amperage Range||20 A - 350 A|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||180 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welders
- Miller Mig Welders
- SHOP BY BRAND
- Miller Promotions
- Flux Core Welders
- Arc Welders
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 220V Single Phase
- Welding Carts & Running gear
- Best Selling Welders
- Miller Build with Blue Holiday Savings