People who bought this product were also interested in:
Millermatic® 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder w/ EZ-Latch™ Running Gear- 208/240V 951766
Miller designed the Millermatic 255 for ease of use, efficiency, and productivity--perfect for light manufacturing and fabrication users. A large, color LCD screen featuring Miller's Auto-Set™ Elite simplifies setting up parameters and allows for custom settings to be programmed into the memory. This 250 amp all-in-one welder connects to 208 or 240-volt input power and welds up to 1/2” aluminum, stainless and mild steel.
Built for professionals in the light manufacturing or fabrication segment who want a smaller, versatile welder with intuitive setup to increase efficiency and productivity, the Millermatic 255 is a great choice for both novice welders and pros. The ability of this welder to be integrated on running gear makes it very easy to move around a worksite, and it can be quickly disconnected from the running gear for working in confined spaces.
- Millermatic 255 with 10 ft. (3 m) power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 300-amp Bernard™ BTB MIG Gun for .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable and clamp and 50mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- Extra Contact tips
- .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Chain to secure gas cylinder
- Material Thickness Gauge
- EZ-Latch™ Running Gear
- Easy-to-understand interface
- Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality
- Auto-Set™ Elite offers predefined weld settings with the ability to fine-tune and set weld parameters by wire and gas type, wire diameter and material thickness. Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings, eliminating the need to manually set parameters and ensuring consistent quality by welders of all skill levels.
- Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings.
- Auto-Line™ Technology allows single-phase input voltage hookup (208-240 V) with no manual linking -- ideal for dirty or unreliable power.
- Portability - Machine only weighs 84 lb.
- EZ-Latch™ running gear
View all MIG, TIG and Stick Welders available at Welders Supply Company. Check out our welding helmets and plasma cutting machines.
General Specifications Millermatic® 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder w/ EZ-Latch™ Running Gear
|Input Phase||1 Phase|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
||Aluminum 0.035 in 0.047 in
Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.045 in
Stainless 0.023 in 0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.023 in 0.045 in
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
|Wire Feed Speed||50 IPM - 800 IPM|
|Net Width||13.75 in|
|Rated Output||230 A at 25.5 V, 60% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||87 VDC|
|Amperage Range||20 A - 350 A|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||180 Lb(s) 0 Oz|