Worldwide manufacturer shortages are impacting delivery times. Lead times are more variable than other websites imply. We are a top distributor for Miller Welding; nobody will get you this faster. Call 1-844-682-0205.
Multimatic® 235 with EZ Latch Cart and TIG Kit #951847
Built for professionals in the manufacturing/fabrication, MRO and construction fabrication and education segments, the Multimatic 235 allows welders of all skill levels to be more efficient for all their MIG, flux-cored, stick and DC TIG welding needs. Setup is quick and easy, letting operators have faster uptime and weld with confidence.
- Power source with 10 ft. (3 m) industrial power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX™-250 MIG gun w/Bernard® AccuLock™ MDX consumables for .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) cable w/electrode holder & 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable w/clamp & 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- 2 Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Extra contact tips
- Material thickness gauge
- EZ-Latch™ dual cylinder running gear with elevated gun and cable rack
- Multimatic 235/255 TIG kit
- Two chains to secure gas cylinders
- Versatility: Multiprocess Capabilities of MIG, Stick, DC Lift Arc TIG and DC Pulsed TIG
- Easy-to-understand interface: 4.3-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time
- Auto-Set™ Elite: Offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
- Portability - Machine only weighs 63 lb: Weight is reduced by more than 50 percent compared to transformer welding machines
- TIG Kit: Kits come complete with everything needed to TIG weld with the Multimatic 235. Includes 25-foot (7.6 m) Weldcraft™ A-150 TIG torch, RFCS-14 HD foot control, 10-pin to 14-pin adapter cord, flow gauge regulator with 5-foot (1.5 m) gas hose, and AK3C torch accessory kit.
- EZ-Latch™ Dual Cylinder Rack with Elevated Gun and Cable Rack: Quickly disconnects from the machine and enables portability. Dual cylinder rack and storage compartment. Allows operator to easily store two gas cylinders. Includes elevated gun and cable rack to keep cables off the floor and tangle-free.
- MDX-250 MIG Gun w/ AccuLock™ MDX consumables: AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to ensure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball-and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock™ MDX contact tips provide superior arc performance.
Check out the wide selection of MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas Miller welders available at Welders Supply Company.
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)
- Aluminum Welding
Miller Multimatic® 235 with EZ Latch Cart and TIG Kit
|Input Voltage||220/230/240 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Output Ranges||CC / CV
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||54 VDC|
|Processes||Flux Cored (FCAW)
Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
|Width||13.75 in. (349 mm)|
|Height||19.24 in. (489 mm)|
|Length||24.25 in. (616 mm)|
|Weight||63 lb. (29 kg)|
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||65 Lb(s) 13 Oz|