Multimatic® 235 Multiprocess Welder - 240V #907780
Built for professionals in the manufacturing/fabrication, MRO and construction fabrication and education segments, the Multimatic 235 allows welders of all skill levels to be more efficient for all their MIG, flux-cored, stick and DC TIG welding needs. Setup is quick and easy, letting operators have faster uptime and weld with confidence.
- Versatility: Multiprocess Capabilities of MIG, Flux-Cored, DC Lift Arc TIG and DC Pulsed TIG
- Easy-to-understand interface: 4.3-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time
- Auto-Set™ Elite: Offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels
- Portability - Machine only weighs 63 lb: Weight is reduced to make it easier to take the welder to where the work is, plus the added convenience of one machine versus two or more.
- Optional EZ-Latch™ running gear: Operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Latches secure machine to running gear. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability
- Gun-On-Demand™: Millers Gun-On-Demand™ allows operators to simply pull the trigger on MIG gun or Spoolgun. Automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed of the active gun.
- MDX-250 MIG Gun w/ AccuLock™ MDX consumables: AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to insure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball-and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock™ MDX contact tips provide superior MIG arc performance.
- Aluminum Welding
- Stick (SMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
- MIG (GMAW)
Miller Multimatic® 235 Multiprocess Welder - 240 V
|Input Voltage||220/230/240 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Output Ranges||CC / CV
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||54 VDC|
|Processes||Flux Cored (FCAW)
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
|Width||13.75 in. (489 mm)|
|Height||19.24 in. (349 mm)|
|Length||24.25 in. (616 mm)|
|Weight||63 lb. (29 kg)|
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Weight:||82 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
- Multimatic® 235 Multiprocess Welder - 240 V 907780 Spec Sheet
- Multimatic® 235 Multiprocess Welder Q & A