PowerLock Tape Rule #33-212: Ready For Heavy Duty
The PowerLock Tape Rule 33-212 from Welders Supply is a tough, durable measuring tool suitable for even heavy-duty work. Its 12-foot blade is ½-inch wide. A mylar polyester film coats the blade to extend its life. There are handy 16-inch and 19.2 inch stud center markings to make framing a whole lot easier. The secure blade lock won’t ever creep when you’re doing a measurement. The end hook is corrosion resistant Tru-zero. Your measurements will always to easy and accurate. The PowerLock Tape Rule 33-212 from Welders Supply is a fine example of the top-quality welding tools we offer. Many professional welders frequently use Welders Supply products like this tape rule and welding table clamps when they're working on projects with their welding workbenches and welding tables.
Features and Benefits
- Cast-metal case is durable and suitable for heavy-duty use
- Mylar® polyester film extends life of entire blade
- Secure blade lock won't creep during measurements
- 16" and 19.2" stud center markings simplify framing jobs
- Corrosion-resistant Tru-zero end hook for accurate measurements
- Blade Length - 12ft
- Blade Width - 1/2"
- Use safety goggles to protect your eyes
- Always be in a balanced and stable position while using hand tools
- Disconnect electricity when working on electrical parts
- Keep grease off holding surface of a tool
- Keep tools clean to prevent slippage and possible injury
- Never expose tools to excessive heat, this could alter the temper and ruin the tool