Worldwide manufacturer shortages are impacting delivery times. Lead times are more variable than other websites imply. We are a top distributor for Miller Welding; nobody will get you this faster. Call 1-844-682-0205.
Millermatic® 355 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder - 208/240/575V #951927
Easy to use machine to increase efficiency and productivity for manufacturing and fabrication users. 7" Color LCD screen featuring Auto-Set™ Elite, Electronic Parameter chart, and Trigger Program Select. This all-in-one welder connects to any North American input power. Welds up to 1/2” aluminum, stainless and mild steel.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Power source with 9 ft. (2.7 m) industrial power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 300-amp Bernard BTB MIG gun with Bernard AccuLock S consumables for .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp and 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Extra .035 and .045 in. (0.9 and 1.2 mm) contact tips
- Material Thickness Gauge
- Commercial Truck and Trailer
- Construction / Fabrication
- Education / Training
- Maintenance and Repair - In Plant
- 7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time
- AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to insure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball -and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock™ S contact tips provide superior Spray and Pulsed MIG arc performance.
- Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past.
- Weight is reduced by more than 40 percent compared to the Millermatic 350P.
- Offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
- Operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Latches secure machine to running gear. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability
- Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
- The Millermatic 355 will be able to operate and provide full output when powered by generators with 19000 Watt (19K) output or higher. Limited output will occur when used with smaller generators.
- Provides versatility to utilize any single- or three-phase North American power (208, 240, 460, 575 V). Location in the wire drive compartment provides the ability to manually switch input voltage. An error will display if wrong input
View all MIG, TIG and Stick Welders available at Welders Supply Company.
Other versions of the Millermatic 355:
Millermatic 355 #951927 Specifications
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Welding Amperage Range||Amperage Min Max 25 A - 400 A|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||90 VDC|
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 22 ga - 0.5 in
Aluminum 18 ga - 0.5 in
|Wire Feed Speed||IPM Range 50 IPM - 800 IPM
MMin Range 1.3 m/min - 20 m/min
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.035 in - 0.045 in
Stainless Steel 0.023 in - 1.2 mm
Flux Cored 0.035 in - 0.045 in
Aluminum 0.035 in - 0.047 in
Metal Cored 0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.9 mm - 1.2 mm
Stainless Steel 0.6 mm - 1.2 mm
Flux Cored 0.9 mm - 1.2
Metal Cored 1.2 mm - 1.3 mm
Aluminum 0.9 mm - 1.2 mm
|Max Spool Size Capacity||12 in (305 mm)|
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Standard)|
|Industries Interests||Commercial Truck and Trailer
Construction / Fabrication
Education / Training
Maintenance and Repair - In Plant
|Weldable Metals||Mild Steel
|Net Height||19.25 in|
|Net Length||26.25 in|
|Net Width||19 in. / 483 mm|
|Net Weight||99 lbs|
|Warranty||3 Years - Miller's True Blue Warranty|