People who bought this product were also interested in:
Miller Dynasty 280 (Auto-Line 208-575 V) with CPS #907514
Comes Complete With:
- Dynasty 280 DX power source with CPS
- Quick Reference Guide (English)
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- 8 ft (2.4 m) primary cord
- (2) Dinse 50-mm connectors
Capabilities: AC/DC TIG/Stick – Aluminum, Magnesium, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Exotic Alloys
Material Thickness: 0.004 in. – 3/8 in.
Weight: 52 lb.
The Dynasty 280 DX provides operator-friendly, menu-driven features and is perfect for industrial manufacturing applications and heavy fabrication. For maximum
- Pipe, tube, anodized aluminum
- Aluminum ship repair
- Aerospace industry
- Update and expand: Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily update software and
- Pro-Set™ eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed,
convenienceand confidence of preset controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display.
- Sleep timer conserves electricity: This programmable feature will power down the machine if it sits idle for a specific time.
- Auto-line Power Management Technology Allows for any input voltage hookup (208 – 575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS): An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate™ 1.3. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure.
- Blue Lightning™ high-frequency (HF) arc starter for non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Meter calibration allows digital meters to be calibrated for certification.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ protects internal electrical components from airborne
contaminates, extending the product life.
- Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and
the amount ofcontaminants pulled thoughthe machine.
AC TIG Features
- Balance control provides adjustable oxide removal which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds. DX models provide extended ranges.
- Frequency controls the width of the arc cone and can improve directional control of the arc.
- Advanced squarewave: fast freezing puddle, deep
penetrationand fast travel speeds.
- Soft squarewave: for a soft buttery arc with maximum puddle control and good wetting action.
- Sine wave: for customers that like a traditional arc. Quiet with good wetting.
wave:reduces the heat input and is good on thin aluminum. Fast travel speeds.
DC TIG Features
Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials.
AC/DC Stick Features
- DIG control allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Lower the DIG setting for smooth running electrodes like E7018 and increase the DIG setting for stiffer, more penetrating electrodes like E6010.
- Hot Start™ adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- AC frequency control adds stability for smoother welds when AC Stick welding.
- Stick-Stuck detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode. Menu selectable
See all of our Miller welding machines or view our entire line of quality welding machines.
Miller Dynasty 280 DX (Auto-Line 208-575 V) with CPS Part #907514 Specs
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||
|Weight:||58 Lb(s) 0 Oz|