Miller Pipeworx 400 Welding System 230/460 V #951381
Simplified and optimized for pipe fabrication shop welding, the PipeWorx 400 Welding system provides one-touch welding, quick process changeover, and Pulsed and Modified Short-Arc MIG processes, making training and turn-around times faster than ever.
Welders Supply offers this system at the lowest online price anywhere, and shipping is free within the continental United States on all orders over $300.
- PipeWorx 400 Power Source, 230/460V
- PipeWorx Dual Feeder with drive rolls (300366)
- Two 15 ft (4.6 m) PipeWorx 300A MIG Guns (195400)
- Side-mount Cable Hangers
- Cable Kit with 25ft. (7.6m) Work Sense Lead (300367)
- Running Gear with Dual Cylinder Rack (300368)
Simple Process Setup
- Clearly labeled controls in easy-to-understand welder terminology.
- It requires just a few basic steps to set up a new weld process, resulting in less training time and fewer errors from incorrect setups.
- The front panel was designed by welders for welders. Only backlit controls are adjustable to eliminate confusion.
- Memory feature stores four programs for each selection: Stick, DC TIG, and MIG (left and right side of feeder). Beneficial when using multiple procedures, multiple process parameters or multiple welders and eliminates the need to remember parameters.
Quick Process Changeover
- No need to manually switch polarity or cables and hoses between processes. Simply push a process selection button to choose a welding process. PipeWorx 'Quick-Select' technology automatically selects the welding process, the correct polarity, cable outputs, and welding parameter.
- Quick process changeover eliminates set-up time for switching cables and gas hoses. Also, reduces the risk of weld reworks due to incorrect cable connection.
- Weld processes are optimized to deliver superior arc performance and stability specifically for root pass, fill and cap pipe welding.
- Includes conventional Stick, DC TIG (Lift-ARC™ or HF Start), Flux-Cored and MIG welding processes.
- Also features the advanced RMD® and Pulsed MIG processes that deliver superior quality welds, increase productivity, and reduce rework and training.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™ provide system protection in the dusty shop environment.
- Innovative cable and gun storage manages clutter for a cleaner, organized weld-cell area. Cables remain connected to the power source and do not need to be switched for the different welding processes.
- All system components have been selected to meet the needs of a pipe fabrication shop.
PipeWorx ROI Calculator
The PipeWorx ROI calculators are designed to help you determine your unique return on investment and payback based on your shop and the savings the PipeWorx Welding System delivers.
Get welding machines, multi-process welders, welding helmets, and other welding tools from Welders Supply.
Other Versions of the Miller Pipeworx 400:
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
Pipeworx 400 Welding System 230/460 V
High Purity Processing
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Carbon Diameter||5/16 in (7.9 mm)|
|Input Voltage||220/230/240 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||90 VDC|
|Wire Feed Speed||50 IPM - 780 IPM|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Weight:||501 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welders
- Miller Mig Welders
- Miller Stick Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Gas MIG Welders
- Arc Welders
- Electric Welders
- Aluminum Welders
- Steel Welders
- Fabrication Welders
- Professionals Welders
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Miller Multi-Process Welders
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 220V 3 Phase