Miller Deltaweld 500 230/460V 907785002
The manufacturing solution for welders of all skill levels, now offering pulse capabilities in an integrated package.
Easy to Use
- EZ-Set simplifies parameter setup based on material thickness, removing complexity and reducing welder training time.
Legacy Meets Pulse
- Pulsed MIG-capable Deltaweld with Intellx Pro feeder provides a 28-percent wider operating window and a more forgiving arc, compensating for variations in operator technique. Welders of any skill level can get into production quicker. Make your move.
- Next generation communication to improve weld performance and allow point-of-use controls to be located at the feeder.
- Operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants going through the machine.
Dedicated Wire feeder options
- Intellx feeder — New arc control feature means welders can produce better welds with minimal parameter adjustments.
- Intellx Pro feeder — Adds Accu-Pulse®, EZ-Set, steel weld programs, and memory buttons.
- Deltaweld 500 has a dedicated constant current carbon arc gouge mode specifically designed to gouge up to 3/8" carbons.
- A model is available with both ArcConnect and the standard Miller 14 Pin for use with older Miller wirefeeders.
Wind Tunnel Technology
- Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris— greatly improving reliability.
Ready to Weld
- The Deltaweld System is shipped as a complete package with everything you need to get welding sooner. Just hook up your primary power, add gas, wire and a welding gun, and you're ready to weld.
Check out the wide selection of MIG, TIG, Stick, and Gas welders for sale at Welders Supply.
- MIG (GMAW-P)
- Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Accu-Pulse MIG (GMAW-P)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A)
Miller Deltaweld 500 230/460V Specifications:
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Commercial Truck and Trailer
|Carbon Diameter||3/8 in (9.525 mm)|
|Input Voltage||575 V|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Height||22.34 in|
|Net Length||31.65 in|
|Net Weight||145 lbs|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Net Width||15.35 in|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage
|Weld Ouput||CC / CV|
Miller's True Blue Warranty