Unlike competitive machines that provide auxiliary power only at 3,600 rpm (max), Excel power delivers a full 2,400 watts (20A) of 120V inverter-based, pure sine wave power at idle. With Excel power, you can operate jobsite tools like grinders and lights at a quieter, fuel-saving engine speed.
Refueling time and operating costs are reduced with Excel power, which means more productivity and profitability. Plus, everyone on the jobsite gets a better working environment because noise levels and exhaust emissions are lowered.
Reliable engine-driven welders with unbeatable arc performance, providing the smoothest, most stable arc in the industry. Trailblazer exclusive technologies — advanced Auto-Speed™ and optional Excel™ power — deliver superior runtimes, increase fuel efficiency, and improve engine-driven welder performance. No other compact machine in the 300-amp class delivers more welding power or more auxiliary power with better fuel efficiency and less noise — for productive, profitable, quieter job sites.
Try It For Yourself! Launch Miller's Trailblazer 330 Simulator
- Maintenance Repair
- Structural Steel Work
- Sheet Metal
- Trailblazer welder/generator #907831
- Not included: Weld Leads
Full control in the palm of your hand
Features of the Trailblazer 330 #907832002:
As with the previous model 211, the updated model has a Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) that allows you to connect to either 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools.
- Intuitive digital interface with Auto-Set™ makes it quick and easy to precisely set weld parameters for any process.
- Lighter and Smaller - The Trailblazer 330 weighs less than any other engine-driven welder in its class. It’s over 80 pounds lighter and 13% smaller than previous models, so it’s easier to move and takes up less space on trucks.
- Advanced Auto-Speed™ technology automatically varies engine speed from 1,800–3,600 rpm to match weld demands — reducing fuel consumption, maintenance costs and noise for a safer, more efficient jobsite.
- Predictive Maintenance
- Direct Connect Spool Gun Connection
- ArcReach® for parameter control at the wire feeder or pendant without needing a control cord.
- Dynamic DIG™ to optimize arc control for stick welding applications.
- Pulsed TIG with QuitePulse™ creates a slower, more fluid transition between background and peak amperage.
- Excel™ Power delivers a full 2,400 watts (20 A) of 120-volt inverter-based, pure sine wave power at all speeds, including idle.
- Wireless Interface Control so you get full control of your machine in the palm of your hand, from wherever you are on the jobsite, so you can work hassle free.
Shop Welders Supply for the best prices on MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders from Miller & other top brands.
Other Versions of the Trailblazer 330:
- 907831 - Trailblazer 330 Base Model
- 907831001 - Trailblazer 330 w/ Excel Power
- 907832003 - Trailblazer 330 EFI w/ Battery Charger, Excel Power
- 907832004 - Trailblazer 330 EFI w/ Battery Charger, Excel, WIC Remote
- 907832005 - Trailblazer 330 EFI w/ Excel, Polarity Reversing
- 907832006 - Trailblazer 330 EFI w/ Excel, Polarity Reversing, WIC Remote
Miller Trailblazer 330 Specifications
Battery charge/ crank assist (optional)
|Amp/Volt Ranges||20 - 330 A
|Rated Weld Output at 104° F (40° C)||330 A at 30 V, 100% duty cycle
325 A at 30.25 V, 100% duty cycle
Charge: 150 A, Crank assist: 300 A
|Single-Phase Auxiliary Power||Peak
Excel™ power (optional)
2,400 watts, 20 A at 120 V,
60 Hz pure auxiliary power at
idle speed and while welding
|Sound Levels at 23 ft (7 m)||Weld
150 A load: 65 dB (90 Lwa)
330 A load: 73.5 dB (98.5 Lwa)
Excel power: 65 dB (90 Lwa)
12 kW standard power:
73.5 dB (98.5 Lwa)
|Weight:||444 Lb(s) 8 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Engine Driven Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welders
- Miller Mig Welders
- Miller Stick Welders
- Miller Engine Driven Welders
- Miller Tig Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Gas Powered Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Gas MIG Welders
- Arc Welders
- Generator Welders
- Industrial Welders
- Aluminum Welders
- Steel Welders
- For Copper
- For Cast Iron
- For Nickel Alloys
- For Thick Metal
- For Thin Metal
- Fabrication Welders
- For Everything
- Car Repair Welders
- Professionals Welders
- Welders By Type
- Trailblazer Welders By Miller
- Miller Multi-Process Welders
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Miller Trailblazer 330