Miller PipeWorx 400 #907384
Multiprocess pipe welding system designed exclusively for pipe fab shops. The PipeWorx system delivers more arc-on time, fewer weld defects or rework, superior weld quality and less training. Configure a custom PipeWorx System -- Select a power source, wire feeder and cable package for a complete system.
- Short gas hose for connecting output gas connection on power source to TIG block.
- Power Cord
Simple Process Setup
- Clearly labeled controls in easy-to-understand welder terminology.
- Requires just a few basic steps to set up a new weld process, resulting in less training time and minimizing errors from incorrect setups.
- The front panel was designed by welders for welders. Only backlit controls are adjustable to eliminate confusion.
- Memory feature stores four programs for each selection: Stick, DC TIG, and MIG (left and right side of feeder). Beneficial when using multiple procedures, multiple process parameters or multiple welders and eliminates the need to remember parameters.
Quick Process Changeover
- No need to manually switch polarity or cables and hoses between processes. Simply push a process selection button to choose a welding process. PipeWorx "Quick-Select" technology automatically selects the welding process, the correct polarity, cable outputs and welding parameter.
- Quick process changeover eliminates set-up time for switching cables and gas hoses. Also, reduces the risk of weld reworks due to incorrect cable connection.
- Weld processes are optimized to deliver superior arc performance and stability specifically for root pass, fill and cap pipe welding.
- Includes conventional Stick, DC TIG (Lift-ARC™ or HF Start), Flux-Cored and MIG welding processes.
- Also features the advanced RMD® and Pulsed MIG processes that deliver superior quality welds, increase productivity, and reduce rework and training.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™ provide system protection in the dusty shop environment.
- Innovative cable and gun storage manages clutter for a cleaner, organized weld-cell area. Cables remain connected to the power source and do not need to be switched for the different welding processes.
- All system components have been selected to meet the needs of a pipe fabrication shop.
PipeWorx ROI Calculator
- The PipeWorx ROI calculators are designed to help you determine your unique return on investment an payback based on your shop and utilizing the savings that PipeWorx Welding System delivers.
Check out the wide selection of MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders available at Welders Supply Company.
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- MIG (GMAW)
Miller PipeWorx 400 Specifications:
High Purity Processing
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Carbon Diameter||5/16 in (7.9 mm)|
|Input Voltage||575 V|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Height||28 in|
|Net Length||31.75 in|
|Net Weight||225 lbs|
|Weldable Metals||Specialty Metals
|Net Width||19.5 in|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||90 VDC|
|Weld Ouput||CC / CV|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||225 Lb(s) 0 Oz|