$5,564.00 $7,147.92 Reduced Price You Save $1,583.92
Product Number: 907366
Add item to cart for
Miller XMT 350 MPa, Dinse #907366
Portability and excellent arc performance make the XMT family the most popular in the industry. The XMT 350 MPa offers built-in pulse programs for standard steels, high-strength steels and aluminum.
- Auto-Line allows for any input voltage hookup (208–575 V, single- or three-phase) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
- High-quality performance in all TIG and MIG welding processes.
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the stick and wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ provides arc starting that minimizes contamination of the electrode and without the use of high-frequency.
- Reliability Wind Tunnel Technology.™ Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust debris… greatly improving reliability. F
- an-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
- Lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminum case offers protection with the benefit of reduced weight.
- Welder friendly control panel Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combinations without reducing any features. Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and are preset to ease setting weld output.
- Ultra-tough, polycarbonate-blended cover protects front controls from damage.
- Portability Jobsite mobility is made easy with a small, compact design and Auto-Line technology
- Auto Remote Sense™ enables unit to automatically use remote control if connected to remote control receptacle.
- Dinse- or Tweco-style weld disconnects provide high-quality weld cable connections. Note: Two Dinse connectors are supplied with each Dinse machine. Tweco cable connectors are not supplied with the unit and must be ordered separately.
- 14-pin receptacle has the flexibility to be used with spool guns, feeders, and remote controls.
- Optional 115-volt auxiliary power provides 10 amps of circuit-breaker protected power for coolant systems, etc.
- Optional Welding Intelligence™ system. XMT CC/CV and MPa models are Insight capable to monitor weld voltage, amperage, and arc-time and percentage.
Check out all stick welders for sale online from Welders Supply.
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
|Title||XMT® 350 MPa, Dinse®|
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
DIY / Home Hobbyist
High Purity Processing
Boat / Yacht
|Carbon Diameter||1/4 in (6.4 mm)|
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Current Type||CC / CV|
|Net Width||12.5 in|
|Net Height||17 in|
|Net Length||24 in|
|Net Weight||80 lbs|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Weight:||89 Lb(s) 0 Oz|