Miller Big Blue 400 PipePro (Mitsubishi) Blue w/Wireless Interface Control 907805001
- Wireless Interface Control remote
- Weld leads
Wireless Interface Control
- Elevate your performance and get full control of your machine in the palm of your hand, from wherever you are on the jobsite. With wireless interface control, you can:
- Change welding processes
- Adjust parameters
- Select and save preset programs
- Turn the machine on/off
- View service reminders
- And more!
- Extend time between fill ups and maintenance intervals while eliminating the need to go back to your machine to make adjustments.
Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Mitsubishi S4L2 Industrial Diesel Engine
- Used in industrial applications around the world, the S4L2 is designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
- ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips - not back at the power source. Learn More
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Programmable Weld Settings
- Multiprocess joints and parameter changes between weld passes require setup time for optimal welding conditions. With Wireless Interface Control, you can save up to four different weld programs. Easily select any program with the push of a button, saving you time, effort and adding consistency to your setup between welds.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics. Learn More
- When your welder/generator is far away, it's time-consuming to walk back to turn it off, so it ends up running all day. Use Wireless Interface Control to instantly turn your machine off when needed, saving fuel and money.
HD Powder Coat
- All painted sheet metal is pretreated with a zinc-rich primer to provide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel)
Line-X® Top Cover
- Workbench tough top cover provides superior impact, corrosion and abrasion protection.
- Digital preset weld meters, output contactor control, and automatic idle.
View our selection of multi-process Miller welders, welding machines, welding safety equipment, and plasma cutting machines.
Flux Cored (FCAW)
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
|Title||Miller Big Blue 400 PipePro (Mitsubishi) Blue w/Wireless Interface Control|
|Industries Interests||Pipe Fabrication / Construction
Cross Country Pipeline
Work / Service Trucks
|Net Width||26.25 in|
|Net Height||32 in|
|Net Length||56 in|
|Net Weight||993 Ibs|