CALL or CHAT for more options
CALL or CHAT for more options
Multimatic™ 200 with TIG Kit #951649
The only all-in-one, portable, multiprocess power source from Miller is one of the most versatile and compact machines made. Weighing only 29 pounds (13.2 kg) and running on either 120 or 230 V, the Multimatic 200 can go anywhere.
Miller's Auto-Set™ Elite - Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
Excellent arc characteristics - Multimatic 200 offers positive arc starts and an extremely stable arc with minimal spatter on both mixed gases and straight CO2.
Simple Aluminum Solution - Miller Spoolmate 100 direct-connect spool gun offers a reliable and economical solution for welding aluminum up to 1/4 inch with 4043 aluminum wire.
Fan-On-Demand - Miller's Fan-On-Demand technology operates only when needed to reduce noise, power consumption and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
Ultimate Durability - The Multimatic 200's impact-resistant case protects the internal components and welding wire.
Plugs in Anywhere - Multi-voltage plug (MVP™) allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools—just choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
TIG Contractor Kit - The Multimatic 200 TIG Contractor Kit gives you everything you need for remote TIG welding with the Multimatic 200.
Miller's Auto-Line Technology - Provides state-of-the-art flexibility, automatically connecting to 115 or 230 VAC, single-phase power without removing the cover to re-link the power source. See how it works.
Comes Complete With:
- Multimatic ® 200
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire, and two contact tips for .035-in. (0.9 mm) wire
- Multimatic 200 DC TIG Kit #301287
- RFCS-6M Foot Control - 13.25-ft.
- 10-ft. (3 m) MDX™-250 MIG gun
- 13-ft. (4 m) lead with electrode holder
- 10-ft. (3 m) work lead with clamp and 25-mm Dinse connector
- Power cord and MVP plugs for 120 and 240 V
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with 12-ft. (3.7 m) hose
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Material Thickness Gauge #229895
- Information/settings chart and quick setup guide
Multimatic TIG Kit includes:
- Weldcraft 150-amp WP17 TIG torch w/25-mm Dinse connector
- RFCS-6M foot control
- AK2C torch accessory kit
- Gas Hose
- Protective carrying case
- MIG (GMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- DC TIG (DC GTAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Aluminum Welding
- Farm and Ranch
- Field Maintenance and Repair
- In-Plant Maintenance and Repair
- Mechanical Contracting
- Motorsports (car, truck, bike, etc.)
For the best prices on Miller welding machines, multi-process welders, and welding machine accessories, shop Welders Supply online.
Other Miller Multimatic 200 Options:
Multimatic™ 200 PKG W/WP17 TIG KIT (Formerly 951586) Specs
DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Metal Art / Sculptures
Racing / Customizing / Restoring
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||90 VDC|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.8 m/min - 10.8 m/min
70 IPM - 425 IPM
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weight:||66 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
How to calibrate Spoolmate 100 or Spoolmate 150:
- Connect Spoolmate.
Connect Spoolmate to unit. Cut wire flush at nozzle.
- Section 6-3.
Follow instructions in Section 6-3 to enter the setup menu.
- Press Material Thickness Plus (+).
Press Material Thickness Plus button twice after entering setup to enter the Spoolmate Calibration menu.
- Spoolmate callibration 24 in. runout test.
Turn left Adjustment knob and verify that a check mark appears next to 100 IPM. Be sure that wire is cut flush at nozzle, then trigger Spoolmate.
- Cut wire flush.
Spoomate will feed approximately 24 in of wire through gun. Cut wire flush at nozzle and measure run-out.
- If wire is not 24 in.
If wire is not 24 inches long, use left Adjustment knob to increase or decrease the length of the run-out and repeat the test.
- Save settings.
Cycle through menu items using the Material Thickness Plus (+) button or cycle unit power to save settings and exit menu.
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- Mig Welders
- Stick Welding
- Tig Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welding Machines
- Miller Tig Machines
- Multi-Process Welders
- Flux Core Welders (Gasless MIG Welders)
- Gas MIG Welders
- Free Welding Helmet & Tillman Gloves
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Miller Multi-Process Welders
- Black Friday 2020 - 50% Off Welding Kit