CALL or CHAT for more options
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Miller Promotions
- Miller Promotions
- Mig Welders
- Tig Welders
- Stick Welding
- Miller Tig Machines
- Multi-Process Welders
- Flux Core Welders (Gasless MIG Welders)
- Gas MIG Welders
- Free Miller Welding Helmet & Gloves
- Miller Welding Machines
- Welding Machines
- Miller Welding
- Build with Blue Winter Savings
- 907518 120 or 240 V Multiprocess Mig Welder
Multimatic™ 200 #951649
Miller's Multimatic 200 With TIG Kit
The only all-in-one, portable, multiprocess power source from Miller is our most versatile machine to date. Weighing only 29 pounds (13.2 kg) and running on either 120 or 230 V, the Multimatic 200 can go anywhere!
NEW! Auto-Set™ Elite - Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
Excellent arc characteristics! - Multimatic 200 offers positive arc starts and an extremely stable arc with minimal spatter on both mixed gases and straight CO2.
Simple Aluminum Solution - Miller Spoolmate 100 direct-connect spool gun offers a reliable and economical solution for welding aluminum up to 1/4 inch with 4043 aluminum wire.
Fan-On-Demand - Miller's Fan-On-Demand technology operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
Ultimate Durability - The Multimatic 200's impact-resistant case provides strength and durability, protecting the internal components and welding wire.
Plugs in Anywhere! - Multi-voltage plug (MVP™) allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools—choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
TIG Contractor Kit - The Multimatic 200 TIG Contractor Kit gives you everything you need for remote TIG welding with the Multimatic 200.
Miller's Auto-Line Technology - Provides state-of-the-art flexibility, automatically connecting to 115 or 230 VAC, single-phase power without removing the cover to re-link the power source. See how it works.
Comes Complete With:
- Power source
- Power cord and MVP plugs for 120 and 230 V
- 10-ft. (3 m) Bernard® Q150 MIG gun
- 13-ft. (4 m) lead with electrode holder and 25-mm Dinse connector
- 10-ft. (3 m) work lead with clamp and 25-mm Dinse connector
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire, two contact tips for .035-in. (0.9 mm) wire
- Dual-groove quick-change drive rolls for .024-in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge w/12-ft. (3.7 m) hose
- Setup and operation DVD
- Information/settings chart and quick setup guide
- Material Thickness Gauge #229895
Multimatic TIG Kit includes:
- Weldcraft 150-amp WP17 TIG torch w/25-mm Dinse connector
- RFCS-6M foot control
- AK2C torch accessory kit
- Gas Hose
- Protective carrying case
- MIG (GMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- DC TIG (DC GTAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Aluminum Welding
- Farm and Ranch
- Field Maintenance and Repair
- In-Plant Maintenance and Repair
- Mechanical Contracting
- Motorsports (car, truck, bike, etc.)
View Welders Supply Company’s full selection of MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders available at the best prices online!
Multimatic™ 200 PKG W/WP17 TIG KIT (Formerly 951586) Specs
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||
|Wire Feed Speed||
|Weight:||66 Lb(s) 0 Oz|