Miller Bobcat™ 200 Air Pak™ Diesel #907760
For class 3 to 5 service truck operators looking to consolidate or improve the reliability of their power equipment, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is a quiet, fuel-efficient all-in-one that maintains power capabilities in a compact, lightweight footprint that’s backed by the industry-leading reliability and performance customers expect.
- The Bobcat 200 Air Pak provides 20 cfm of compressed air at idle or 30 cfm at full speed. The industrial rotary-screw air compressor easily outperforms and outlasts reciprocating compressors.
- The Bobcat 200 Air Pak provides up to 100 amps of DC power to quickly charge 12- and 24-volt batteries. Jobsite equipment with weak batteries can get up to 300 amps of crank assist from the Bobcat 200 Air Pak.
- Electrical tools, lights, and more. The Bobcat 200 Air Pak can power most job site electrical needs with its 6,500-watt generator.
- The Bobcat 200 Air Pak can easily handle metal repairs with its 210 amp inverter-based welder that is capable of stick, DC TIG, and MIG.
- Advanced Auto-Speed technology automatically adjusts engine speed to match weld and battery charge demands — reducing fuel consumption, maintenance costs, and noise for a safer, more efficient job site.
- This all-in-one can replace a variety of other machines, reducing a work truck's weight and increasing its available payload - so operators can bring everything they need to the job site.
- A model is available with both ArcConnect and the standard Miller 14 Pin for use with older Miller wirefeeders.
- Turning off a work truck and turning on the Bobcat 200 Air Pak can reduce the truck engine's idle time by up to 75 percent. Less engine idle time means maintenance is required less often - so overall maintenance costs are reduced.
- Ruggedly built and rigorously tested to ANSI and CSA standards, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is proven to withstand high temperatures, rain, salt, dust, impact, vibration, and more. Its systems are tested to meet the highest applicable industry safety standards.
Check out a full selection of MIG, TIG, Stick, and Gas welders available at Welder's Supply
- Aluminum Welding
- Compressed Air
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Plasma (PAC)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Miller Bobcat™ 200 Air Pak™ Diesel Specifications:
Commercial Truck and Trailer
|Engine Idle Speed||
|Engine Weld Speed||
|Fuel Tank Size||
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||
Idle: 67 dB / High speed with load: 72.8
Lift Eye (Standard)