Miller Bobcat™ 200 Air Pak™ Diesel #907760
For class 3 to 5 service truck operators looking to consolidate or improve the reliability of their power equipment, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is a quiet, fuel-efficient all-in-one that maintains power capabilities in a compact, lightweight footprint that’s backed by the industry-leading reliability and performance customers expect.
- The Bobcat 200 Air Pak provides 20 cfm of compressed air at idle or 30 cfm at full speed. The industrial rotary-screw air compressor easily outperforms and outlasts reciprocating compressors.
Battery Charge/crank Assist
- The Bobcat 200 Air Pak provides up to 100 amps of DC power to quickly charge 12- and 24-volt batteries. Jobsite equipment with weak batteries can get up to 300 amps of crank assist from the Bobcat 200 Air Pak.
- Electrical tools, lights, and more. The Bobcat 200 Air Pak can power most job site electrical needs with its 6,500-watt generator.
- The Bobcat 200 Air Pak can easily handle metal repairs with its 210 amp inverter-based welder that is capable of stick, DC TIG, and MIG.
- Advanced Auto-Speed technology automatically adjusts engine speed to match weld and battery charge demands — reducing fuel consumption, maintenance costs, and noise for a safer, more efficient job site.
- This all-in-one can replace a variety of other machines, reducing a work truck's weight and increasing its available payload - so operators can bring everything they need to the job site.
Significant Fuel Savings
- A model is available with both ArcConnect and the standard Miller 14 Pin for use with older Miller wirefeeders.
Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Turning off a work truck and turning on the Bobcat 200 Air Pak can reduce the truck engine's idle time by up to 75 percent. Less engine idle time means maintenance is required less often - so overall maintenance costs are reduced.
- Ruggedly built and rigorously tested to ANSI and CSA standards, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is proven to withstand high temperatures, rain, salt, dust, impact, vibration, and more. Its systems are tested to meet the highest applicable industry safety standards.
Check out a full selection of MIG, TIG, Stick, and Gas welders available at Welder's Supply
Miller Bobcat 200 Air Pak Deisel Specifications
|Industries Interests||Commercial Truck and Trailer
Farm and Ranch
Maintenance and Repair - Field Operations
Work / Service Trucks
Flux Cored (FCAW)
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
|Engine Idle Speed||2400 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||2400 RPM,3600 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||7 gal.|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||6500+W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||8000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 67 dB / High speed with load: 72.8|
|Compressor Free Air Delivery||30 cfm (0.85 m3 /min.)|
|Compressor Working Pressure||80 – 175 psig|
|Compressor Duty Cycle||100%|
|Compressor Automatic Shutdown||High pressure (200 psi)|
|Battery Charge||12/24 V, 100 A|
|Crank Assist||12/24 V, 300 A|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Weight||618 lbs, without fuel|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||618 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Engine Driven Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welders
- Miller Mig Welders
- Miller Stick Welders
- Miller Engine Driven Welders
- Miller Tig Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Diesel Powered Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Arc Welders
- For Everything
- Professionals Welders
- Miller Multi-Process Welders
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel