MULTIMATIC® 220 AC/DC with dual cylinder welding cart #951000070
The Multimatic 220 AC/DC is the only machine in its class that offers users the ability to switch welding gas, polarity and welding process automatically while recalling the last MIG or TIG settings. Includes a Miller dual cylinder welding cart (951770).
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- AK2C TIG torch accessory kit
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Two Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hoses
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft MDX™-100 MIG Welding Gun
- Multimatic® 220 AC/DC
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- RFCS-14 HD foot control with 20 ft (6 m) cord
- 13 ft (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Weldcraft™ A-150 (WP-17) TIG torch with 25mm Dinse-style connector
- Dual Cylinder Welding Cart (951770)
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
Features of the Multimatic 220
- Pro-Set™ Feature Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Simply adjust control until Pro-Set™ appears on the display and the number turns blue. Available for AC Balance and Frequency (TIG), DC Pulse (TIG), and DIG (Stick).
- 14-Pin Controlled Operator Alternatives: The standard 14-pin connector lets you choose your control for a customized experience, whether it’s a foot control, fingertip control, or wireless foot control.
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) Allows for connection to 120- or 240-volt receptacles without tools. Choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Dependable Arc Starts Provides High-Frequency, non-contact arc starting to eliminate tungsten and material contamination time after time.
- Weighing Only 56 Pounds The Multimatic® 220 AC/DC can go where the work is, plus the added convenience of one machine versus two or more.
- Auto-Set™ Elite offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
- QuickTech™ Automatically determines the polarity. MIG gun and TIG torch can stay connected at the same time. Automatically switches to the right process. Just hit the trigger or the foot control and the machin automatically changes.
- Automatically recalls the settings from the last process used.
- All in One Take on more projects with one machine that has MIG, Stick, AC and DC TIG.
- Generator Compatible: The Multimatic 220 will be able to operate and provide full output when powered by generators with 10000 Watt (10K) output or higher, such as a Miller Bobcat or Trailblazer series generator. Limited output will occur when used with smaller generators.
- Heavy-duty construction with 8-inch rubber rear wheels. Includes front handles, cable holders and a plastic consumable box.
- Easily move gas cylinders no greater than 7 inches (178 mm) in diameter or 65 pounds (29.5 kg) in weight with your welder.
Protective CoverView Product
Spoolmate 150View Product
MDX-100 MIG GunView Product
Welders Supply has the BEST online prices for Miller Welders and Miller welding accessories or all our quality safety equipment!
The Millermatic 211 Autoset Mig Welder #907614 replaces these legacy models:
Miller MULTIMATIC 220 AC/DC Multiprocess Welder General Specifications:
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
||50 / 60 Hz|
||AC / DC|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage
|Spool Gun Compatibility||Spoolmate™ 100, Spoolmate 150|
|Wire Size||.030 in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in. (0.6 mm) or
.030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire
.030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
|Wire Feed Speed
||1,5 m/min - 15.2 m/min
60 IPM - 600 IPM
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Weight:||149 Lb(s) 0 Oz|